No announcement yet.

Shittu inbound??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give him 30 mins up front a game like damo got.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I think people have forgotten how good he was, even at CCC level for us.
      Stewart always looked like a poor man's Shittu, right from the start -- and hasn't improved.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Yeah I think he has lost the plot.

How he can say Stewart is better than Shi ttu is comical.
        Knows alot about spurs but thats it I am afraid.
        Oh have we a closet Spurs fan in our midst then?

Stewart is a poor mans Shittu

Comment

He is not a spurs fan but I am sworn to secrecy so I can't give you any more info.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

who gives a shittu

"puts jacket on and leaves"

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Would love big Dan back. No nonsense, no funny ****, passing it round at the back, he'd definately improve our defence.

Comment

My only concern is that he needs a thinking centre back who is very vocal playing next to him. I really thought Carlisle got the best out of him.
                I don't see Gorkks being that player but I could see Shittu working really well with connolly

Comment

I wish we could sign both Shittu and Kaka and if they played badly we could say they are both cr@p ... I'll get me coat
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    I wish we could sign both Shittu and Kaka and if they played badly we could say they are both cr@p ... I'll get me coat
                    He played along side Doudou last time so wouldn't be out of place with another pile of turd
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Have people forgotten the monumental number of howlers Shittu used to make?

Stewart isn't miles better by any stretch but he certainly isn't any worse. Carlisle, Palmer and Forbes used to cover up so, so many of Shittu's errors.

Comment

Maybe so Nodge but how many times was he a rock for us? Hungry for games again,decent age.. Could do a lot worse. But as previously stated would prefer St Ledger but maybe out of our league not sure.

Comment

Got a feeling this st ledger is another one of those that is overrated.
                          Did anyone see that shocking pass back he did which cost preston a goal it was casual and very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            Have people forgotten the monumental number of howlers Shittu used to make?

Stewart isn't miles better by any stretch but he certainly isn't any worse. Carlisle, Palmer and Forbes used to cover up so, so many of Shittu's errors.

Yes he did make howlers, just like Stewart does, only I don't recall them being as frequent. He alos provides a bigger goal threat for QPR at set pieces.

As others have already said. He is not the best option QPR couold go for i.e. St Ledger, but if his fee and wage demands are reasonable, I would have him back ahead of Stewart.

Comment

I hate centre backs who make a living of winning headers and hoofing. Shittu & stewert are both the same....s**t

Why cant we get a centre half who will bring the ball down on his chest and a simple pass to midfield instead of heading it back 50 foot into the air. A centre half who is a athlete and quick as the forward instead of a turning speed of a boat.

Big lumps at the back who cant play are a disgrace to the beautiful game.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                                I hate centre backs who make a living of winning headers and hoofing. Shittu & stewert are both the same....s**t

Why cant we get a centre half who will bring the ball down on his chest and a simple pass to midfield instead of heading it back 50 foot into the air. A centre half who is a athlete and quick as the forward instead of a turning speed of a boat.

Big lumps at the back who cant play are a disgrace to the beautiful game.
                                Hear hear!!

Few and far between though, even at the highest level...

Ferdinand, King, Lucio, Metzelder, Cannavaro, Puyol...

The rest are all hoofers!

Comment

Working...
                                X