Let's end the Ramage debate now........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
    I could put in Ramages effort, that don't make me a good footballer does it?

He is a shocking 'footballer'
    its a shame u dont put as much effort into your post.

im not saying your wrong its my opinion do you not know how to debate or are you deliberatly being ignorent?

i like ramage, you dont?

get over the fact that someone has a different opinion than you then debate debate is taking in what other posters have said and commenting on that

not just simply disagreeing because you dont like

it would be very easy for me to sit here insult u say ure wrong and ure opinion dont matter but im not so kindly please if you dont like my opinion ignore, as i like to debate with football supporters who know about football

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
      its a shame u dont put as much effort into your post.

im not saying your wrong its my opinion do you not know how to debate or are you deliberatly being ignorent?

i like ramage, you dont?

get over the fact that someone has a different opinion than you then debate debate is taking in what other posters have said and commenting on that

not just simply disagreeing because you dont like

it would be very easy for me to sit here insult u say ure wrong and ure opinion dont matter but im not so kindly please if you dont like my opinion ignore, as i like to debate with football supporters who know about football
      Touchy!!

Time of the month or summin lol

Comment

Well, you 'Ramage fans' get ready for another season of mid table mediocrity if he stays next season.

Ramage wouldn't even get in any squad in the top 6. They are there because they have quality.

We are in the bottom 6 because we have people like him.

He is part of a defence that has kept 3 clean sheets in 36 games. Enough said.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

nothing to do with shipping and changing and not consitantly playing the same defence than???

or player power

or 5 managers one season

enough sad actuly pal

we are both right in our own ways and the only person who seems to not have an opinion is myself because what i say is not commented on

im not angry just want to talk about football dont take it offensifly

this is a computer i aint shouting these words at my computer im typing away at work

shouting at people who cant speak english very well

so i aint angry just proving a point read whats said

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
          X