Ramage wants centre-half spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramage wants centre-half spot

Queens Park Rangers defender Peter Ramage is keen to have an extended run at centre-back after he filled in for the injured Damion Stewart.

More..

Id love Ramage to do well for us,lets hope CB is the start of a new beginning.

Comment

Can't do any more harm, let him have the spot until the end of the season

Comment

played very well at Palace, will have to up his game against cardiff and Watford to cement that place for next season.

Good luck to him, boo boys certainly gave him a hard time earlier in his QPR career like many do and has turned it around.

Since Warnocks' arrival has been very good
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

would be nice because the fella's heart is in the right place and we could do with a bit of that next season.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Given that Connolly and Stewart are out for the rest of the season, we have little choice, unless NW decides to bring in the youngsters.
            PR is a centre back -- no way should he ever have played at full back, as he's totally unsuited to it.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Is Ramage good in the air, I have never seen him play centre back and I think it will be a better position for him.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yeah, did pretty well at Palace.
                This Saturday will be a much bigger test for everyone though, including him.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  PR is a centre back -- no way should he ever have played at full back, as he's totally unsuited to it.
                  and he's been given endless stick by people who think they know about football.

Comment

To small, to slow and cant read the game. He was ok on saturday but still got caught a few times against a very poor strikeforce. Typical rangers fans that think a player is the next big thing after one good game in 50.

Comment

Anyone would look good against a team playing one upfront with Stern John!

Chopra and Bothroyd will run him ragged!

Thank god we are staying up! When he is in the defence I always worry!
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Let's give him a chance to show what he can do at centre back on Saturday before condemning him.
                        He looked good against Stern John -- yes, perhaps that doesn't mean much -- but let's see how he looks against better oppo.
                        Football is full of surprises -- you never know...

Comment

Good luck to him. A footballing centre half with a range of passing as him is something we've lacked!
                          seriously, his no nonsense defending and attitude should set him straight. Hope he does a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
                            To small, to slow and cant read the game. He was ok on saturday but still got caught a few times against a very poor strikeforce. Typical rangers fans that think a player is the next big thing after one good game in 50.
                            Disagree totally.

Comment

Oh dear. Ramage against Lovenkrands and Carroll.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X