Few Clubs Want Hogan and Buzsaky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Clubs Want Hogan and Buzsaky

Will they cut it next season, bearing in mind we will be promotion candidates??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Hogan can go but I would like Buzz to stay and be played in his natural position.

Comment

Think Warnock rates Ephraim.

Comment

Keep Buzz and sell Hogan, with someone that can head a ball Cookie will be an important player next season, fact!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

to be honest mate haven't we been promotion candidates for the last 2 years and look whats happened? I would keep them both

Comment

Hogan go buzsaky stay.

Hogan can go imo, Buzsaky is a good player but has suffered a dip in form. Can be better/a fans favourite, imo we should make sure we keep him!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Would definitely get rid of Hogan. Just not good enough and certainly not consistent enough.

Buz is worth keeping. Has not had the best season but still scored 10 goals from midfield and some very important ones!

Able to produce a bit of magic and on his day one of the best players in the league.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

IMHO I think Buzsaky will go... and Ephraim will stay.

Comment

Get rid of ephraim on a free transfer keep buzz happy and play him in his correct position.

Comment

Bye Buz.

One hot game for 10 cold ones isn't good enough to get us up.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      You sure??

Unless we sign 8 or 9 good FOOTBALLERS we will be mid table.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

keep Buz..had a poor season (play him in his right position FFS! ) but one of the few decent players we actually have

Comment

pls keep Buzsaky NW
                          CHAMPIONS
                          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Why do you think were going to be promotion candidates we need a season to bed in any new players and to build the squad what we dont need is over expectations where there will be people like yourself wanting the manager sacked by Decemeber if were not top
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

There is absolutley nothing to suggest that we will be promotiom candidates next season, but blackpol have proved and leicester to some degree have proved that anyone can have a good season. We need to have a nice quiet season and anything in the top 10 should be seen as a success, mind you having the same manager on boxing day as the first game of the season should also be considered a success!

one thing though..the teams coming down and up for that matter will definately be weaker than this season so we probably have as much chance as 10 or 12 other teams!

Comment

Working...
                              X