Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faurlin Transfer: Analysing the Evidence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin Transfer: Analysing the Evidence.

I can't help thinking how unimpressed the Club (Amit & Ishan) must be if they have been made aware of this story by the complete lack of professionalism dispalyed by a Member of the QPR Board. If what Pete says is true then the Club have effectively lied to the fans and whilst this sort of behaviour may be associated with the old regime, many still believe it will continue until something is done about it.

So Pete, it may have been just one thread (not post as you keep stating), but a blind man can see how damaging that one thread, sorry post is to the clubs reputation.....bit like that Paulo Sousa post which cost him his job.

So below is all the articles taken from the Official Website and the rest of the evidence, what is going on?

QPR Official Site - FAURLIN: THE FIRST INTERVIEW

- The Argentine midfielder, who R's Assistant Manager John Gorman identified on a recent scouting trip to South America, is clearly delighted to be starting the next chapter of his short, but so far sweet career, in West London.

QPR Official Site - EXCLUSIVE: R'S AGREE FAURLIN DEAL

- "We've had a good look at him and I believe he'll be a valuable addition to the squad.

QPR Official Site - JIM'S JOY AT FIRST SIGNING

- "We've been watching the lad for some time. John (Gorman) recognised him a long time ago," Magilton revealed to www.qpr.co.uk.-
    "We've seen him in action and on DVD's and assessed what he's about, but having him here for the last few days has given us a chance to see what he's really like and we've been impressed.

David McIntrye reported

Dave McIntyre/BBC606 - Magilton eyes first signing
    Rangers are hoping to sign Argentine playmaker Alejandro Damian Faurlin.

- The 22-year-old’s performances for Argentine side Instituto have sparked interest from a number of Italian clubs, but QPR will this week try to persuade him to join them.
    - Jim Magilton has looked to Argentina before, signing Luciano Civelli for Ipswich last season, and John Gorman recently visited there on a scouting mission.
    - Following his return, an approach for Faurlin was made and the player is due to fly to London and have talks with Rangers on Monday, so more on this tomorrow.

.....then we had Paladinis interview with SM

"...Moving onto the playing side now, how did we find Faurlin and what was paid for him?

Gianni started by asking me what I thought of him. I said that I really rated him, and still think he has been one of our best signings for a long time. Gianni nodded and agreed, and said what a huge admirer of him he is.

Faurlin came as a recommendation from a close friend I have at Inter Milan. They had been watching him for quite some time, but eventually decided that he probably wouldn’t be good enough to fit into their plans. My friend got on the phone to me and said “Get over there quickly, you HAVE to see this kid play, he would be brilliant for QPR” so that’s what we did. We went over to Argentina to watch him play, and of all the games to do it - he goes and gets himself sent off! But the talent that he had was clear to see, we knew he would be a great signing. We started talking with him, and found that his
    contract was due to expire at the end of that season. He verbally agreed to sign for us there and then.

As for the fee, it can rise to £3.5 million if certain clauses are met, but it wasn’t paid upfront. "

Now QBP is claiming Gianni Paladini was responsible for signing Faurlin and Magilton & Gorman did not scout him.

Pete says

Before Magilton and Gorman even came to the club, great spot and favourite to win player of the season!!!

Lets hope he continues next season, where he has left off

&

It was very gracious to give Magilton credit so that fans would get behind him. You have to give credit where credit is due, like giving flack when needed

Its only after time you realise what actually happened. Faurlin himself will explain no doubt, how we got him before now and end of season.
Working...
X