Hooper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooper?

I see some people say we are linked with Gary Hooper. just wondered if any truth in this and if people think he will be the answer next season? He certainly looks good from what ive seen! Will we sign him, or just hope?

Originally posted by Dando View Post
    I see some people say we are linked with Gary Hooper. just wondered if any truth in this and if people think he will be the answer next season? He certainly looks good from what ive seen! Will we sign him, or just hope?
    Someone I trust reckons he's on the way to QPR.
    Time will tell on that.

But he looks a very good player, albeit not the tallest (5' 9'').

I suppose it's best to put his stats up here, although they often don't tell the whole story about his contribution to a team.

Gary Hooper - Wiki....
    Last edited by Goddard; 14-04-2010, 02:49 PM.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Would love to see him at Rangers, looks a good player.

Comment

I think we can get better than Gary Hooper, nothing special from what I have seen prefer his partner up front for S****horpe Paul Hayes.

Comment

The name fits.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Anything is possible

Comment

if price is right.. he could provide good backup to a henderson or hulse..
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X