QPR boss Warnock shocked by Dusko Tosic debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR boss Warnock shocked by Dusko Tosic debut

QPR boss Neil Warnock admitted one of the biggest shocks he got in the 2-0 win at Crystal Palace on Saturday wasn’t the warm reception from home fans – but the debut performance of Dusko Tosic.

More..

The manager said: “It was a good performance from Dusko – but if you had seen him in training you would have wondered if they were the same person.

Thats odd?

Comment

Have to say, he was better than I thought too.

Did question the signing (which got totally twisted), but good spot whoever brought him in. Still don't think Warnock will buy him in the summer, but lets see.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He needs to buy someone at left back, so why not Tosic ?

Comment

Who do you think we'll go for at left back pete: spurr? bale wd obviously be top, top choice but prob totally unrealistic. hope someone good anyway. with legs doing really well at right back it was the first time i cd remember watching a rangers team having two really good full backs, good going forward but also solid defensively.

Comment

Perhaps. Or maybe Tosic just really surprised him.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Who do you think we'll go for at left back pete: spurr? bale wd obviously be top, top choice but prob totally unrealistic. hope someone good anyway. with legs doing really well at right back it was the first time i cd remember watching a rangers team having two really good full backs, good going forward but also solid defensively.
              Lets hope Warnock sees it the way we do. Tosic and legs our new full-backs.

Comment

clyne might be an option or kallio from fulham
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  clyne might be an option or kallio from fulham
                  Kallio was on loan at Sheff Utd earlier in the season and didn't look all that.

If Tosic keeps that form up Warnock will HAVE to sign him.

Comment

Anyone suggesting Bale is out of their minds. Have you seen how well he's been playing lately, if he was declared for England he'd be going to South Africa

Comment

I was hoping for Volz and Clyne... although i'm sure there is room for Tosic, he did look impressive, I guess we'll know for sure come the remainder of the 4 games if he looks to keep his form.

Have a feeling Borrowdales days are over.

Comment

His days are very much over..

Comment

Borrowdale had to be one of our most bizzare signings ever.... almost as if he was bought and no one wanted him... Still I feel its best he moves on now as we really have to up the game on the left back situation... Tosic would be ahead IMO.

Comment

What i want to know is if Tosic looked schit in training why did he pick him?

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                              What i want to know is if Tosic looked schit in training why did he pick him?
                              Because Matt Hill was worse than s/hit?

Comment

Working...
                              X