4 strikers for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 strikers for next season

jay simpson- james beattie- ebanks blake and gary hooper that will do nicely

Ebanks isn't getting a look in at Wolves, if they stay up he's surely worth a punt??

Comment

What about the Pboro lads McClean,Mack-Smith or Boyd or even the GK? Im sure they would prefer to stay in the CCC.

Comment

hooper, beattie, beckford, maynard thanks

Comment

dont think we could accomodate all of them, i think we will only play 1 main striker , 100% will if we keep tarrabt

Comment

i'd prefer to have all of them and rotate depending on form and performances, also guarenteed and impact from the bench. Seems to of worked for notts forest

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
              jay simpson- james beattie- ebanks blake and gary hooper that will do nicely
              Beattie might come on loan,Hooper is a realist BUY target,i see Derby also want him,about £1.5 would get him as he has only 1 year left on his contract with Scunny.Ebanks Blake is the best of that lot by a mile,but i cant see him coming.Simpson is going back to Arsenal.

Comment

I really hope we sign Big Jay --- top scorer in a struggling side and that aside you just look how much hard work he does. Whenever the ball goes in to him below head height it sticks.

May I chuck a curve ball inhere? Bogdanavic from Barnsley.
                Out of Contract I believe. May not be the week in week out starter but not a bad one to have in reserve? Knows this division and scores a few.
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Dave Kitson is sh*t for Stoke and might be worth a punt,scores at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                    I really hope we sign Big Jay --- top scorer in a struggling side and that aside you just look how much hard work he does. Whenever the ball goes in to him below head height it sticks.

May I chuck a curve ball inhere? Bogdanavic from Barnsley.
                    Out of Contract I believe. May not be the week in week out starter but not a bad one to have in reserve? Knows this division and scores a few.
                    Yeah excellent shout that, cheap and decent player. Think we'd get hooper for less than 1.5m, I'd say 1m tops, or maybe 500k and swap with vine?

Comment

Working...
                    X