Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My glass is half full! Win our game in hand and we are 14th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My glass is half full! Win our game in hand and we are 14th!

And theres no reason why not! we have a decent record at home to cardiff and watford is a winnable game! With a strong finish we could end the season mid table!
    Last edited by Ablockhoop; 11-04-2010, 11:59 PM.

if we could only win 2 more games this season- it would be against cardiff and watford
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

you never know matey, no reason why we carnt turn over barnsley, and we played well up in geordieland

Comment

agreed would be nice to win all...just can't stand cardiff or watford
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Will be good to see what a CM pairing of Faurlin and Buzz can do against Cardiff and Newcastle -- NW has said Buzz will be in CM for the rest of the season, with AF, I presume.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

barnsley hav lost more games in 2010 than any other team except for peterboro, they said on football league show last night
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post
              you never know matey, no reason why we carnt turn over barnsley, and we played well up in geordieland
              We had jim magilton then though, Newcastle will give us a good hiding to go off with a bang. Unless they take it easy.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                We had jim magilton then though, Newcastle will give us a good hiding to go off with a bang. Unless they take it easy.
                We will beat newcastle 3-1

Comment

Working...
                X