Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets See What Some Of The Youngsters Can Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets See What Some Of The Youngsters Can Do?

Against Cardiff or Watford?

or save them for Barnsley.

Is that it now with the loans?

Heard Bent is back at Birmingham, not sure how true..........
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

would like to see more of josh parker...maybe the watford game if we get something out of cardiff. is there a fire drill......joker.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

once we're 100% safe then why not give them a run...let warnock see exactly what he needs.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

We need to play our best team until the end of the season. Warnock must know if the youngsters are good enough by now. We need to finish the season on a high. Why risk losing matches when we don't have to. I have seen enough defeats for one season. Anyway the number of players he has been linked with says he is not convinced that the youngsters will be good enough for next years campaign.

Comment

Warnock stated he wants to win all four remaining games.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

He also stated he wouldn't be playing loans after we are safe, which I guess to cement is one point.

Though only fair we try and send Watford down and I'd expect a strong team. Imagine if he put a weaker team and lost, Palace fans would never forgive him
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Perhaps. Maybe at home to newcastle try some youngsters although I don't think there is anyone good enough for this level.

Comment

2 points needed to be mathatically safe

Comment

I guarantee Sheff Wed will not get more than 3 points from their remaining games... we're safe

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    He also stated he wouldn't be playing loans after we are safe, which I guess to cement is one point.

Though only fair we try and send Watford down and I'd expect a strong team. Imagine if he put a weaker team and lost, Palace fans would never forgive him
                    More to the point, it would be morally wrong to field a weaken side against Watford while they are involved in the relegation run in. It would not be fair to the other teams still fighting for survival. We certainly would not like it to happen to us.

Comment

I would certainly suggest waiting until we are 100% safe, stranger things have happened!

Comment

Working...
                      X