Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge

I wonder if he WILL regret his move? Is he really of prem. quality at this stage of his career?

It is a shame that we sold him.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

I wouldn't of thought so with that bonus he just earned with getting newcastle promoted

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
      I wouldn't of thought so with that bonus he just earned with getting newcastle promoted

I see your point. But it should be interesting to see how he will cope in the prem?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rev´s wife View Post
        I see your point. But it should be interesting to see how he will cope in the prem?
        I don't think he is good enough mate to be honest, he will get found out against the likes of ashley cole and patrick evra

Comment

He is lacking a Plan B on that level I reckon. But I am not sure he would have been a Warnock player either? Your view?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

might not be a top Prem player but he is definately a top CCC player and WE will be the ones regretting his move for a long time to come.

Comment

Didn't look like he was regretting it when they were celebrating promotion.
              And he is a bit of a Johnny Big Potato -- don't for one moment suppose he regards himself as CCC player.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Lets hope they spend some money in the summer, as I am fed up of selling our 'assets'.

I will decide on my season ticket depending on who we sign.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Lets hope they spend some money in the summer, as I am fed up of selling our 'assets'.

I will decide on my season ticket depending on who we sign.
                  Support your club not the players we sign

Comment

was gutted to see him leave but not prem class imo
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

do we not get an extra £200,000 for him now that Newcastle are promoted?

think that came out of one of the interviews with Gianni / Amit / whoever...
                      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

1 trick pony,just like walcott;but not as quick

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          might not be a top Prem player but he is definately a top CCC player and WE will be the ones regretting his move for a long time to come.
                          Very wise words

Comment

doubt it hes a journeyman. Dont think he cares where he plays to be honest.

Comment

I remember watching Walcotts last game for Southampton at Loftus Road and big Danny Shittu kept showing him the line and he didnt get a sniff, he is just not that good . Dont get me wrong he is half decent but for England and a Champions League side no way.

Comment

Working...
                              X