• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if wendy lose next week........

thats it i believe?????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Spot on Facto.....as per usual ;-)
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Yeah, given our goal difference.

I hope

Comment

we are up the fact that palace play wed makes it even more of a sure thing
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Wednesday don't play the Sheffield derby until Sunday. So we have first stab at safety on Saturday. So by this time next week we should by safe.

Comment

There are 6 points between us, and our goal difference is much better.
            So they need 7 points from their remaining games (4?). It's a big ask, even at the top end of the table.
            Whilst not wanting to sound complacent, I think yesterday's win saved our season.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

They've only got three games left, and one of them is against Palace, so even better!

Comment

Only three games?
                So they would have to win all three, while we lose all our 4 remaining games -- even with a MASSIVE stretch of the imagination, I can't see that happening.
                Not even Rangers could manage that sort of collapse...

Comment

I'll still be happier when even stephen hawking can't mathmatically disprove we're safe!!!

Comment

hate to put a damper on things but neither Sheff utd (midtable) or Cardiff(play off position assured) have anything to play for,so they could win both of them.We should be safe BUT still need a point or 2 to be sure

Comment

I'm not sure Sheff Utd, or their fans think they have nothing to play for. They would love to beat Wednesday and help send them down. Also we have to play Cardiff as well, but at home unlike Wednesday who go to Wales, so let's hope they want to keep injury free for the playoffs on Saturday.
                      I do think we will be mathmatically safe this time next week.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                        hate to put a damper on things but neither Sheff utd (midtable) or Cardiff(play off position assured) have anything to play for,so they could win both of them.We should be safe BUT still need a point or 2 to be sure
                        If Cardiff have nothing to play for then 3 easy pts for us as well !!!

Comment

Cardiff will want to make sure they are 3rd or 4th to get home advantage on the play-off 2nd leg -- they're not going to ease up.

Comment

Working...
                          X