Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you think new players will signed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you think new players will signed.

Hope they agree deals soon after season rather than wait till July, if we see good players signing may even get the 9K season tickets sales if season ends on high rather than a low be nice to get another 6 or 7 points which would get a mid table position. See how Coventry have fallen away lucky they hit a good run in Jan and Feb.

Agree with you. And It looks like we will get our wishes this year for the first in many.
    A few is already tied up it looks like

To be honest I will feel lucky with a midteam spot come next christmas. Remember we have only just avoided relegation this season?(By appointing a good manager EVENTUALLY)

But I see your point. IT IS important to get the results needed as soon as possible.This division is so tight.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Didn't the Gaffer say something about wanting all the dealing done BEFORE everybody ******s off on holiday, so that pre season isn't messed up by waiting for ins and outs to be completed?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
        Didn't the Gaffer say something about wanting all the dealing done BEFORE everybody ******s off on holiday, so that pre season isn't messed up by waiting for ins and outs to be completed?
        i havent seen that anywhere, but i hope your right. would much prefer to have signed and let go all the players we are going to, before the pre season games start. at least then it will give them a chance to gel before the season begins.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
          Yes I think he did, can't recall if it was on QPR player or in programme notes.

Comment

Working...
          X