X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we all agree............

That fraulin is better th\an messi!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

lol....think the smell of your sunday roast is making you buzzing facto lol. Old messi skooled MAdrid in their own back yard last night.

Maybe Maradonna will give him a call up for the world cup as cover for mascharano.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

THE BOY SEEMS TO FIND SO MUCH TIME N SPACE TO PLAYMAKE ROBBO.....EFFORTLESS N OUR CROWN JEWEL IMHO....LEDESMA N PAREJO........ALI 'S....HITS' EM

Comment

Yer what I have seen of him looks tidy...I love Centre Mids who control a game and dictates the pace he wants.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

I hope the vultures not circling as i reacon a 3m bid will be hard to turn down!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            That fraulin is better th\an messi!!!
            Only just a little bit
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              Yer what I have seen of him looks tidy...I love Centre Mids who control a game and dictates the pace he wants.
              In the News of the Worlds report on the game
              'They then proceeded to make Rangers look like Barcelona'
              it did go on but I thought I'd pick out that part.

Who knows maybe they were all watching the Barcelona v Arsenal game in the week, at times you would have thought so, the football we were playing, and you can see where that reporters comment came from.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

why wasn't Faurlin shortlisted for Champ player of the season? Have they done it yet? I think the fact that most opposition fans don't know his name is a big plus because he's staying under the radar, but that won't be for long the way he's playing

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  In the News of the Worlds report on the game
                  'They then proceeded to make Rangers look like Barcelona'
                  it did go on but I thought I'd pick out that part.

Who knows maybe they were all watching the Barcelona v Arsenal game in the week, at times you would have thought so, the football we were playing, and you can see where that reporters comment came from.
                  He must of been p*ssed up to compare QPR to Barca, and if I was PEp Guardiola I would sue them for even suggesting Warnock would attempt to play footy like him
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Taraabt has become a marked man and I think Faurlin has benefitted from that by playing in his shadow, allowing more time and space to dictate the game. When you have two class players in midfield its very hard for the opposition to stop both of them, and with Buzz back now and Legs moved to RB things look even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Taraabt has become a marked man and I think Faurlin has benefitted from that by playing in his shadow, allowing more time and space to dictate the game. When you have two class players in midfield its very hard for the opposition to stop both of them, and with Buzz back now and Legs moved to RB things look even better.
                      Spot on ol stanley
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Song for Faurlin:

Ally Faurlin,
                        Ally Faurlin,
                        Are you Messi in disguise?
                        Are you Messi in disguise?
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          Spot on ol stanley
                          Exactly, which is why earlier in the season we did so well with Routledge, Taarabt, Buzsaky and Simpson all playing, you can mark one maybe two but you can't mark them all and marking one will leave more space for the others!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                            Exactly, which is why earlier in the season we did so well with Routledge, Taarabt, Buzsaky and Simpson all playing, you can mark one maybe two but you can't mark them all and marking one will leave more space for the others!
                            Whoever missed Routledge's goal yesterday NEEDS to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                            X