No announcement yet.

Buz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is still not good enough defensively to play in a middle 2,warnock likes to play 4 4 2.he should have cost us a goal when danns breezed past him into the box;no challenge from buzz and a decent shot would have scored

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
      he is still not good enough defensively to play in a middle 2,warnock likes to play 4 4 2.he should have cost us a goal when danns breezed past him into the box;no challenge from buzz and a decent shot would have scored
      A bit harsh, Danns is a good player with pace. I dont think Rowly or Mahon would have got close to him either

Comment

On two occasions Buzz was our last line of defence and dealt with both situations (and, no I wasn't mistaking him for Tosic -- they are similar but I did a double take on both occasions to check it WAS Buzz and not Tosic).
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          I know there is a view that you can't accomodate Buz and Tabs in the same team and maybe when we were really struggling there was an argument there. But as I think they showed yesterday as long as you have two other midfield players who are prepared to graft and tackle there is no reason why they can't both play. Now Faurlin is so dominant it makes it easier. With a really tough tackling midfielder (Rowly or Mahon if they recover, if not the Algerian guy or even Danns, or Watson???) I think we cd have a great midfield next season.
          Faurlin and Buzz in CM, Taarabt there somewhere too (behind the striker?)-- where would you put Rowly or Mahon?
          Unless you're going to go for 4-5-1 and drop Taarabt or Faurlin or Buzz.
          What I liked yesterday was that Faurlin and Buzz (amongst others) WERE tackling and winning the ball -- not tough tackling, but clever, well-timed tackling with as good a success rate as the common CCC leg-breakers we see every week.
          If you keep Faurlin and Buzz in CM, our attacking play and keeping possession will in itself be a great form of defence -- maybe no room for Rowly or Mahon?
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I wouldn't be particularly confident about Faurlin and Buz in the middle with a 442 formation to be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              I wouldn't be particularly confident about Faurlin and Buz in the middle with a 442 formation to be honest!
              they played their together at loftus road earlier this season I can't remeber which match , but the change was forced on Mick Harford and I thought we would be over run, but they both stood up to the test.

Comment

Really put the cat amongst the pigeons now.

Most were happy to sell him, now that might have changed a few minds. Surprised Warnock waited to this game to start him.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not sure I'd say "most" were happy - I was among many complaining about the situation. Anyway, doesn't really matter now who said what - just be v glad if Warnock does now look at him afresh and Buz really puts in the effort to fight for his place and show he is prepared to be a member of a better, more compative team next season.

Comment

Working...
                  X