At home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At home

We now have 2 home game let bring the singing at palace to the loft. I am sick of being one of few in lower loft that sings i want the whole ground to rock against cardiff and watford

Macca2 where do you sit, coz it frustrates the crap out of me too, only seem to get dirty looks
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

away atmosphere always gonna be better imho.....just how it is...frusrating i know but thats the long n short of it all!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

NL Row e 117

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
          We now have 2 home game let bring the singing at palace to the loft. I am sick of being one of few in lower loft that sings i want the whole ground to rock against cardiff and watford
          it is weird how the loft is divided.. only the Q P R block tend to sing whilst the rest are silent with the odd chant here and there

Comment

W10 what amazing is how many people notice when I have not turned up for a game in block NL. I promies that I well never stop singing in NL block and one day I well hear the whole of the loft sing.

Comment

Maybe on Saturday Q, P, and R block should ask the rest of the loft to sing. Sing lower loft lower loft give us song then upper, then the paddock, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                W10 what amazing is how many people notice when I have not turned up for a game in block NL. I promies that I well never stop singing in NL block and one day I well hear the whole of the loft sing.
                good don't stop singing.. get your mates to sing and it may start the domino effect?

Comment

I think because yesterday's game was the biggest game wev'e had in a long while, every fan there sung their hearts out and stood up. When theres an important match the volume increases. Hopefully we can up the volume back to LR. Would like to see more fans standing up for the whole match as that tends to help.

Comment

Good idea maccatwo... I know Palace's support was shocking yesterday but I went to their homeleg against Villa and their support was immense. They always used to sing, 'holmesdale give us a song' oir something along those lines, and actually had a song theyb used to communicate between the two

Comment

Been told off to many time on that has no one in lower loft round me ever stand. Am getting people slowly to do it. I want us to be loudies (sorry about spelling) fan in the world. We may not get top 4 in next 2 years in the prem as football team but we can as fans be top as best in uk. we have one of the best ground that can have a great atomphere buy shame we don't sing. When we have god it great.

Comment

Yeah in the R'block the stewards try to get us all to sit down, a few sit down then stand back up when the stewards go. But if everyone stood up they can't do f all.

Comment

sing up the loft, sing up!

Comment

Working...
                          X