Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helguson 1 Plymuff 0...plus a quick verdict...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson 1 Plymuff 0...plus a quick verdict...

Helguson scores the only goal of the game (v Plymouth) to push ****ford right up on our coat tails. Incredible that one of our own might have played a part in our downfall. Just as well we won today!

Amazing, you give Buzz a full 90 in his rightful position and what does he do but score a cracking goal after 12 minutes. Who says he, Adel and Faurlin cant all play in the same line up?

Blessing in disguise Stewart getting injured in the first minute, Legs reverting to RB and Rambo going CB.

Priskin, Tosic and Cerny all had decent solid games too, with Faurlin as MOM once again. Still cant quite see how Hogan is getting in ahead of Cookie though.

Good to see the young kid come on at the end too...

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Helguson scores the only goal of the game (v Plymouth) to push ****ford right up on our coat tails. Incredible that one of our own might have played a part in our downfall. Just as well we won today!

Amazing, you give Buzz a full 90 in his rightful position and what does he do but score a cracking goal after 12 minutes. Who says he, Adel and Faurlin cant all play in the same line up?

Blessing in disguise Stewart getting injured in the first minute, Legs reverting to RB and Rambo going CB.

Priskin, Tosic and Cerny all had decent solid games too, with Faurlin as MOM once again. Still cant quite see how Hogan is getting in ahead of Cookie though.

Good to see the young kid come on at the end too...

Brilliant post and I agree with all of that.
    Always said Legs is the best RB in our squad and Buzz looks like a different player when playing in the middle, also a real goal threat in that position. Faurlin was the best player on the pitch and I just hope we can keep him, never gives the ball away and shows great composure on the ball, way to good to be playing in this division. Also itwas great to see stewart having to come off might sound cruel but it was the difference between looking a solid side at the back for a change. Great result and performance and I can now at last relax and we can now look forward to a very bright future, come on uuuuurrrrrrrrssssss
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Masterstroke putting out on loan to Watford, he has now made it so Plymouth can't catch us and he won't be able to play against us. What more do we want for a Saturday night !!
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
        Masterstroke putting out on loan to Watford, he has now made it so Plymouth can't catch us and he won't be able to play against us. What more do we want for a Saturday night !!

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
          Of course that was the plan all along.

I cant believe no-one saw it.

GP is god!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
            Of course that was the plan all along.

I cant believe no-one saw it.

GP is god!!!

Comment

Working...
            X