No announcement yet.

Hogan: 'let's stand up & be counted'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Buz always tends to drift back into the middle no matter where you put him but that is no bad thing. And certainly better than Hogan sitting out on the right waving his hand about and then failing to control the ball when it comes in his direction. I am afraid hogan is looking distinctly like one to be off-loaded in the summer. Hope he likes Leeds.

Comment

He talks a cracking game Hogan i'll give him that. Shame he doesnt do his talking on the pitch

Comment

More rubbish from the players. I just wish they shut up and just did the business every Saturday. Hogan was shocking on Monday and doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the squad on Saturday. Another player who thinks he is some big time Charlie and needs to go in the summer.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Jezus. We are supportive these days. But I clearly see your point.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Heard that before

Comment

Game wouldnt be so massive if the players had stood up to be counted earlier

T
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                Game wouldnt be so massive if the players had stood up to be counted earlier

T
                Yeah, we need to thank these players for giving us this massive game and prolonging our season.

Comment

Working...
                X