No announcement yet.

Winner stays, loser goes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

win that game in hand against watford and we should be fine. That's the big game for me

Comment

Don't think it has much bearing, just that palace will probably be safe.

Don't expect Sheffield Wed to win away at Boro, which makes our next two home games really really important
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You might not expect Weds to win at Boro on paper but that means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
          Boro have little or nothing to play for -- play-offs are probably too much of an ask now -- so Sheff Wed might go up there and turn them over. This isn't the business end of the season, it's the silly end of the season, and always throws up silly results.
          With any luck, Palace 0 Rangers 6 will be one of them...
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
            I think that on saturday the winner will stay up and the loser will go down. Sheff Wed are too big to go down and Watford always scrape out of it. If its a draw it may be scunny but i can't see us losing to palace to be honest, would rather scunny went down as Palace had a 10pt deduction which without that would see them well clear now, for me its all about football results not point deductions. Palace got the points to stay up, therefore they deserve to stay up. As for us, we need to focus on next years promotion race however, we have thought that for the previous 2 seasons.
            And why did they get a 10 point deduction? Because they went into administration, ie they spent more money than they had coming in, including money from the owners and couldn't pay their debts. That gave them an unfair advantage on clubs living within their means so I have no sympathy. And before anyone comes on saying that it could have been us, yes, I know but we are in the fortunate position of having owners who have bankrolled us for the last few years.
            18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

short memory?not too many years since we were in admin

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post

Spot on.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                  I think that on saturday the winner will stay up and the loser will go down. Sheff Wed are too big to go down and Watford always scrape out of it. If its a draw it may be scunny but i can't see us losing to palace to be honest, would rather scunny went down as Palace had a 10pt deduction which without that would see them well clear now, for me its all about football results not point deductions. Palace got the points to stay up, therefore they deserve to stay up. As for us, we need to focus on next years promotion race however, we have thought that for the previous 2 seasons.
                  I agree... we should had beat Sheff Wed and we didn't.... Whoever wins tomorrow stays up and Palace always beat us

Comment

Working...
                  X