What a happy place this board is tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a happy place this board is tonight

First we sl*g off the players, then the manager, then GP, then FB and then each other!

The facts are we have the squad capable of getting us out of the s**t. If JM can get them to play I am sure NW will but give him time. I know you will say we only have a handful of games left but we only need 2/3 more points.

If it was me I would call all loanees back to HQ and get the whole club to come together. The likes of Hall and Aggy might just do a job for us right now.

The new owners will have watched FB f**k up the last few years and the same mistakes wont happen again. GP to chairman is a good move, NW picks the players, Amit etc provide the cash and GP does the paperwork and fronts up the deal ,just like a puppet. Job done

Lets pull together as one , support the boys in force home and away and stop all this negativity

COME ON U'R'S!
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Dunno about you but I want to be looking at the remaining games with positivity.

Okay we got stuffed at Leicester and I said so, but no good whinging and feeling sorry for ourselves. fans can play a pivotal part in making us safe, reading some of this stuff makes you wonder if the fans negative feeling will feed its way to the players on the pitch.

I hope it doesn't, as we have seen this season already that players play very nervously
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Dunno about you but I want to be looking at the remaining games with positivity.

Okay we got stuffed at Leicester and I said so, but no good whinging and feeling sorry for ourselves. fans can play a pivotal part in making us safe, reading some of this stuff makes you wonder if the fans negative feeling will feed its way to the players on the pitch.

I hope it doesn't, as we have seen this season already that players play very nervously
      Paul Jewell said on Sky yesterday that the Palace fans were like a goal start, even when they went a goal down they just raised the noise a notch louder and pulled the side back in it ! If we could do the same then perhaps just perhaps the players will respond, like they did against WBA !
      If the fans play their part on Saturday we have every chance of coming away with a point, they will be just as nervous !

Comment

Working...
      X