We`re too Good To Go down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We`re too Good To Go down

wait and see, the next 2 games will get what we need and we`ll be safe. I`m not on a wind up either. Just half glass full at the moment. We got Quality

We not to good to go down. BUT I DON'T THINK WE WELL.
    COME ON YOU Rsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss

Comment

according to the itk on here Swansea would struggle.....

Comment

didn't leicester & newcastle fans say they were too good to go down before their relegations........we are certainly not too good.....

Comment

i can see us losing to Palarse,but really believe we will turn Cardiff over and p**s Chopra right off once again !!!!

Comment

So are Palace and Scunny and Watford,but one of us will go down

Comment

can't see us beating palace, Cardiff are one of the form teams in the division, the only hope is if we go aggressive as their players may wish to save themselves from injury and missing any playoffs.

I am very very worried I think Warnock and the squad have been complacent in recent weeks and all this talk of next season and warchests have fostered that, we have a very very tough run in, we are swapping keepers to one who does not command his area for which our powder puff defence will have to cope. Warnock has bet the house on Taarabat over a genuine matchwinner in Buzacky, our defence leaks like a sieve, Simpson has fallen to pieces since Warnocks arrival.

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                can't see us beating palace, Cardiff are one of the form teams in the division, the only hope is if we go aggressive as their players may wish to save themselves from injury and missing any playoffs.

I am very very worried I think Warnock and the squad have been complacent in recent weeks and all this talk of next season and warchests have fostered that, we have a very very tough run in, we are swapping keepers to one who does not command his area for which our powder puff defence will have to cope. Warnock has bet the house on Taarabat over a genuine matchwinner in Buzacky, our defence leaks like a sieve, Simpson has fallen to pieces since Warnocks arrival.

To be fair, Simpson has not had much support up front. And Now This Tosic bloke might give the Defence some solidity

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  didn't leicester & newcastle fans say they were too good to go down before their relegations........we are certainly not too good.....
                  newky thought they were safe with owen and martins up front, look what happened...

Comment

I dont expect a win at Palace and a draw at home to Watford is a very relaistic possibility.

Also, no team is too good to go down if the players are not prepared to put in the effort, and from what I have seen in recent games, many of the playes are not doing enough.

QPR's main hope for survival may be that Sheff Weds and Plymouth lose 2 games each and draw another of their remaining fixtures (very possible considering their matches).

Or that Cardiff, having secured a play-off place, relax to avoid inuries or suspensions for the semi-final (although knowing their appeals are looked at favourably by the Welsh FA, they might not care too much about a red card). Then there is Barnsley who will have nothing to play for in the penultimate fixture and may be thinking of their holidays.

I expect nothing from the Newcastle game, they will probably be looking for a win to seal the title or reach 100 points.

Comment

The last two times we were relegated, lots of people were saying we were too good to go down -- but we did!!!
                      When all said and done, if you finish in the bottom three, you aren't good enough to stay up -- simple.
                      If we go down, we deserve it.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I do hope you take my advice Swanley this isn't really a fixture to take your young kids.
                        Sad I know and this is from a sensible trouble free fan that thinks this really could get messy.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                        X