Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
    another great response.......
    sorry it's not the one you wanted.....hang on...if the one you wanted is posted will that change the fortunes of the club......will it...no...didn't think so.

Comment

• qprsouth

You must bored. You look more like a wind up merchant every day.

This thread is slowly going off topic.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• if its change the club needs then remove the problem...Oh hang on that would mean no mates in high places for this site......no free tickets ,no smoochy interviews ,no spin,no false rumours,no facts so is that what you want....

Comment

• qprsouth is heading north
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• pete give yourself 2 points for that as you say in your rules no abuse of an individual......you yourself sound more and more on the back foot every day as you are being found out more and more often.....when it suits you then threads get locked or people banned as you can give it but cant take it so you have to bring in the banning mod as back up..

Comment

if its change the club needs then remove the problem...Oh hang on that would mean no mates in high places for this site......no free tickets ,no smoochy interviews ,no spin,no false rumours,no facts so is that what you want....
              lmfao...same old lines....nothing new....so if all that changes that you THINK happens...does that mean you will change your way of posting....think not fella...you will just jump on something else.....
              surely you must have something better to do that the same routine.

Comment

pete give yourself 2 points for that as you say in your rules no abuse of an individual......you yourself sound more and more on the back foot every day as you are being found out more and more often.....when it suits you then threads get locked or people banned as you can give it but cant take it so you have to bring in the banning mod as back up..
                pmsl...who is the banning mod...enlighten us.....i need a good laugh.

Comment

• Phone up the box office in the morning and find out what I;ve spent.

sweet dreams goodnight, you are sending me to sleep.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    so if he is not answering why bore everyone else by keeping on...you here for the team or to look clever...just wondered ?
                    the same question applies to someone else and remains unanswered, so why should qprsouth reply to you...just wondered?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheOddPost View Post
                      the same question applies to someone else and remains unanswered, so why should qprsouth reply to you...just wondered?
                      did i say he had to ?

no....so move along....thanks.

Comment

• i will answer that when i get an answer on selling on tickets.......oops best not ask that or someone will get the hump......why dont you move on instead of answering like a 10yr old every time....

Comment

i will answer that when i get an answer on selling on tickets.......
                          have to keep fishing then mate...perhaps you haven't got good enough bait.

Comment

• Funny that

scott Jones and Ha9ranger are banned and we have a troll like qprsouth spamming a very good messageboard.

As I say goodnight, sleep well. Hope you come back after our championship status is secured.

Comment

• they abbused people i have not.....you may have spent well this year and yeah of course if i call they will tell me anyway....Im skint and need the money ring any bells pete....

Comment

• where's the chuckle bros tonite.....only waiting for the bull-s to start
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X