Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would We Have Been More Secure..if We Had Not Been "fan" Influenced

Like loaning out Hall and Ageymang..?

Plus before Christmas loaning out Helguson to Watford?

I make the point because many fans got their wish on these players..

Should we have distanced ourselves from the fans views on this one?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

No mate, we'd have been far more secure if we'd been more savvy in the transfer market intead of signing up cheap options. Not just players, but managers. Flav has run this club into the ground and now we have a chance to rebuild and put right some of the wrongs over the past couple of years.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

The main problem was not so much with off-loading these player but that those who were brought in to replace them were even worse.

That said I was always for giving Helguson more of a chance and was always undecided on Hall (cd look v accomplished one minute then a liability the next). Agyman was not producing at all and cannot regret his departure, even now - its his potential coming back that worries me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

lol dont blame the fans, blame your little waiter mate and his complete **** up of signing players that are not good enough. 40 odd players and only half a dozen that are any good....well done you imbecile. Sack him and lets move on.

Comment

are you saying somebody actually listened and was influenced by the fans views on our own players?

that is tosh.

and if its not, it should be.

Comment

They didn't listen about PS so why should they have listened about players
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
              are you saying somebody actually listened and was influenced by the fans views on our own players?

that is tosh.

absol-fudging-lutely -this is not a democracy, the fans should have absolutely no say in team affairs!

to suggest we shipped off Hall because there was some bitching about him on here is about as silly as HammersmithR's suggestion that singing songs about Ramage might make him stay another season...
              RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post

that is tosh.

Exactly what I was thinking, if someone did listen to the fans and made decisions off the back of what they heard, they should be sacked immediately.

Comment

Pete, you really don't do yourselves any favours with the way you word your posts.

"We" are the fans.
                  "They" are the club.

Think about it.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I highlighted those 3 players as they were at the forefront of grumbles from fans. We loaned them out, guessing to demands of some.

Luckily Warnock will be given a budget, unlike the managers in the previous two seasons.

You can blame one person as much as you like, fact is the ones thats do, are doing so on the back of what others write over the net. Still waiting for clarification that one person received a cash gift of £140,000??
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sir L:es, it was an open question on whether you felt they were influenced?

Seems Like Hart was sacked

Seems Priskin gets stick and he gets dropped, thats just one example (though he may have been injured_)

Comment

Thats it blame the fans for Paladini's mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          No mate, we'd have been far more secure if we'd been more savvy in the transfer market intead of signing up cheap options. Not just players, but managers. Flav has run this club into the ground and now we have a chance to rebuild and put right some of the wrongs over the past couple of years.
                          this ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                            Pete, you really don't do yourselves any favours with the way you word your posts.

"We" are the fans.
                            "They" are the club.

Think about it.
                            Just what i was thinking lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

"We" are the fans.
                              "They" are the club.

Think about it.
                              lol he slipped up there didnt he..... no surprise anyway. Plenty on here already know where Pete stands when it really comes down to it. He's been in Paladinis pocket for so long he forgets and GP's opinions becomes his own....

Comment

Working...
                              X