Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you renew your ST if we are relegated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you renew your ST if we are relegated?

Ok in light of HammersmithR's call to the BO will you renew your ST next season if we are relegated which apparently will be set at the existing price.
    Yes
    58.82%
    No
    41.18%

Not at them prices and have been a season ticket holder for 30 years

Comment

Can anyone remember the ST prices when we were last in Div 3

Comment

£399

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
          Not at them prices and have been a season ticket holder for 30 years
          agree i will definately renew, but not at those prices. They are pretty steep even for this division

Comment

I have renewed allready.

Comment

Would renew if there were discounts. There would simply be NO excuse to charge those prices for 3rd tier football.

Comment

I have got to say if present prices remain I doubt I'll renew. I have just about had it with stressing about this club. I'm really not interested in watching us play football in League 1 again and can only see myself attending a handful of worthwhile matches.

I shudder at the thought at renewing a Platinum Season Ticket at the same price whilst the man responsible Gianni Paladini still lords it in his position of power as Chairman whilst we play League 1 football.

Personally I think my ST should full by £250-300 if we are relegated and then I'll only buy it to keep my seat.

Comment

if they lower the prices considerably then yes i would

Comment

nope, unless they lower prices

Comment

Tbh, have had my fill of 3rd tier football under Holloway and don't want to seen QPR there ever again.

But if the price was reduced to under £300, I would consider it, just so that if QPR win promotion, I will have a chance to renew with a good seat, and maybe even at a discounted price.

Comment

Now FB has gone, and GP is not in charge of players etc.. I don't care what division we're in, I'll be there next season. Whatever the cost.

This is hardly the fault of Neil Warnock or the new chairman... it's the players and the regime of Flavio Briatore who've put us in this sorry mess.
                        And I'll be there to see it sorted out by Warnock and Amit Bhatia - whatever league we're in.

* That's just my personal take on it though, others can do as they please.
                        Free market, and all that...
                        Last edited by Goddard; 06-04-2010, 04:32 PM.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Said yes but would expect them to reduse. If they don't I well be thinking about it

Comment

What ever the season we'll follow our team.

Comment

Originally posted by taggster View Post
                              What ever the season we'll follow our team.
                              were QUEENS PARK RANGERS we rule supreme ,

YES,,
                              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
                              X