Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just spoke to the Box Office.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just spoke to the Box Office.............

and i'm afraid to say those are the season ticket prices even if we go down.

I certainly won't be paying £539 to watch Rangers against teams like Rochdale and Notts County.

The club should have released 2 sets of prices - 1 for the Championship and 1 for League 1.

I really think the Barnsley game will be a 'Port Vale' type game and we will be taking thousands up there. And we all know how Rangers melt when they have big away following.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I bet Southampton, Charlton and Norwich fans enjoyed this season more than they did last season but after saying that, ST prices are the 6th highest in England and far to much for League 1 football.

Comment

Hmmmm....if we go down....can't see them getting the 9000 sold to give everyone a further 5% cashback then!
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

why the worry for relegation prices?
        dave why panic.....we have the "game in hand" over watford.
        we have played better and will get 1 more win.
        weds have a dire run in
        worry about div3 prices when applicable.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          I bet Southampton, Charlton and Norwich fans enjoyed this season more than they did last season but after saying that, ST prices are the 6th highest in England and far to much for League 1 football.
          6th highest in England? Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
            6th highest in England? Are you sure?
            That is what was posted when the ST prices were announced in the summer. Someone posted a link to the ST prices of all the clubs and we were 6th.

PS: Re you angry smiley, are you angry at us being very expensive or I said we were the 6th highest ?

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              why the worry for relegation prices?
              dave why panic.....we have the "game in hand" over watford.
              we have played better and will get 1 more win.
              weds have a dire run in
              worry about div3 prices when applicable.
              No game in hand over Watford but we must win, they win and we're level on points, although luckily we have the better GD, but keep getting results like Sat won't help.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

oops i meant we have a game in hand v watford.
                sorry.
                all our games are FINALS until we are safe

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  That is what was posted when the ST prices were announced in the summer. Someone posted a link to the ST prices of all the clubs and we were 6th.

PS: Re you angry smiley, are you angry at us being very expensive or I said we were the 6th highest ?
                  Not so much the amount that we have to pay, to be honest I would try and find the money no matter how much it cost.

But if we are indeed 6th most expensive in the country, well that's an absolute JOKE.

Can anyone confirm if that is still the case?

Thanks for posting that info by the way Paul, very insightful. I had no idea we were so expensive in comparison to other clubs.

Comment

Working...
                  X