• Show
Clear All

• Lucky For Us Sheffield Wed have These fixtures

Away Middlesborough

Home Sheffield United]]

Away..Cardiff City

Home Crystal Palace

They may only get 3 points
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I think they will go down. That game against Palace is massive for them.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

lose to boro. anything can happen in a derby game. lose at cardiff n all to play for vs palace
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Why is when I look at other teams fixtures I can see them picking up points but when I look at ours I can't?

Can see them winning their 2 home games they have a good record with Sheffield Utd and on the last day of the season against a safe Palace.

Many say Newcastle have nothing to play for that will probably work in their favour and they'll play some chpagne stuff I'd rather play a team cemented in the play offs whoay rest a few or a mid table team that throw a few youngsters in.

Comment

what is plymouth's run in? i only ask because they are picking up the pace, and i wouldnt be surprised if they actually did the unthinkable and stayed up. everyone is talking about 1 relegation spot, but i think there are 2 now.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Not worried about Plymouth, pretty sure they are down
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

sheff wed, s****horpe, watford are in worst positions then ass. and im sure their forums will be far more negative then ours. they will be bricking it. sky sports said yesterday they were absolutely terrible. and they will be all saying where are they gonna pick points up from. if we get something out of the palace game then we will be fine.
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Sheffield Wed will get 4 points maximum from those games

Comment

beat palace draw to cardiff beat watford lose to barnsley lose to newcastle......watch this space
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                    Why is when I look at other teams fixtures I can see them picking up points but when I look at ours I can't?

Can see them winning their 2 home games they have a good record with Sheffield Utd and on the last day of the season against a safe Palace.

Many say Newcastle have nothing to play for that will probably work in their favour and they'll play some chpagne stuff I'd rather play a team cemented in the play offs whoay rest a few or a mid table team that throw a few youngsters in.
                    Agree if any of the other teams were going to barnsley who have nothing to play for id be thinking they could win that,but us going there when the pressure is on i doubt it very much.

Comment

Draw at Palace (NW will know how to frustrate them), draw against Cardiff, win Watford, Win Barnsley and who knows what will happen against Newcastle.
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Away Middlesborough

Home Sheffield United]]

Away..Cardiff City

Home Crystal Palace

They may only get 3 points

Ours aint that much easier either!!

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                          Ours aint that much easier either!!
                          Ours are a lot easier, Barnsley are already on the hols and by the time we play Cardiff and Newcastle they will have nothing to play for. Cardiff will be safe in the play offs and looking to rest players and Newcastle will have won the league a couple of games before. Watford are in bad form and have just lost their most influential player, plus we are at home. Palace will be tough but NW will know how to get a draw there, he thrives on the hatred.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

dare I say I think We`re too good to go down.? I think we`ll win at Palace and draw against cardiff. Got a Funny Feeling. Anyone see the article about the palace player(who warnock signed, can`t remember his name, sorry) who said he would love it if he could help to send us down by beating us. Show it to NW and the players, I bet that would really fire them up! The article flaming well wound me up i tell ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                              NW will know how to get a draw there, he thrives on the hatred.

Unfortunately NW ain't playing at Palace ...and the players he has at his disposal clearly ain't good enough to stick to his game plan ...so don't expect much at Palace!

Comment

Working...
                              X