X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traited and went to watch stevenage boro today

just a couple of things:

1. that was one solid performance
    2. the atmosphere was immence i enjoyed it as much if not more than a rangers game did not stop singing the whole 90
    3. we MUST take a gamble on mark roberts the captain in the summer what a player wins everything in the air scored 6/7 goals this season including 1 today would say as good as gorkks but after today i may even say hes better would cost 100k MAX if he pulls it out the bag it would be steal of the season
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

I also go boro alot cause i live in stevenage and you are 100% right about mark roberts!! he is class and could easily make the championship... you are also right about the atmosphere, it is immense every home/away game and i went to oxford/luton at home last week and it was like being at a premiership game!! Im going saturday as the whole town is going because we are on the verge of getting premoted

Comment

yes

yes the reason ive compained for the return of gerry francis or holloway is that the lower leagues are full of sensational players now we must go for them
      i was in stevenage during the stevenage home play off against oxford and the singing was amazing

there is a magic about these lower league clubs,but theres nothing like going to qpr.....................I LOVE GOING TO RANGERS SO MUCH ITS SUCH A TREAT
      AND I LOVE TO CUDDLE EVERYONE I MEET
      .............................THATS NORMALLY EVERYONE THAT I SEE WALKING ALONG THE STREET
      COME ON YUOU RS I SAY
      THE AWAY FANS SMILE AND SAY,WHY DONT YOU GO AWAY
      I SAY PEOPLE OF THE NORTH WE ARE THE FRIENDLIEST PEOPLE IN LONDON THAT YOU LL MEET TODAY

Comment

played against him when he was at Northwich in a pre season game few years ago.....great player, you can tell then he was too good for non league. (that is if its the same Mark Roberts)
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
        X