Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else see Ramage tell someone in the Loft...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    to f**k off as he walked around clapping the fans after the game. He waved his hands at them in their direction.

Not a very good idea to tell fans to f**k off. He needs as many fans on his side as possible.
    was probably saying it to you...because you moan all the time.

in all the time on this board never seen you do a positive post.......says it all....

Comment

If he did, then whoever it was directed at deserved it.
      Not the best player we've ever had, but by far the best and most consistent member of our back four over the last couple of months.
      Unbelievable to go around giving stick to a player that gives his all every game, wether you think he is good or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        was probably saying it to you...because you moan all the time.

in all the time on this board never seen you do a positive post.......says it all....

Only moan when I feel I should. A lot of people at Rangers seem to pay their money and accept mediocrity.

I want my Rangers who I have paid top dollar to see, to be producing top football and not languishing above the relegation zone.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

If I was a player and someone told me I was sh1t or anything like that - I'd tell them to F*** off too.
          End of.

Move on.

Comment

Pete,
            Priskin ? Good ? I Wouldn't go that far.
            He WAS better than normal and probably his best game for us unless actually scoribng counts for something. But good , no. Laid off a couple of decent passes, a couple of tackles and 3 shots, 2 of which he should have done better. When it comes to running and jumping and actually showing an interest he's one of the weirdest players I've seen. To the point words fail me.

Hamm,
            Your trailer, 1st game @rse away 1984, was that the 2-0 when Dean Coney scored ? Great days, was there too but my memory is not what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
              Pete,
              Priskin ? Good ? I Wouldn't go that far.
              He WAS better than normal and probably his best game for us unless actually scoribng counts for something. But good , no. Laid off a couple of decent passes, a couple of tackles and 3 shots, 2 of which he should have done better. When it comes to running and jumping and actually showing an interest he's one of the weirdest players I've seen. To the point words fail me.

Hamm,
              Your trailer, 1st game @rse away 1984, was that the 2-0 when Dean Coney scored ? Great days, was there too but my memory is not what it used to be.
              Nope, we lost 1 nil! Suppose my relationship with QPR had to start with a defeat. Start how you mean to go on!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I saw it, the bloke at the front in the black jacket looked to be giving rambo all sorts so he gave some back. Nothing wrong with that, if people don't like it when someone they are screaming abuse at comes back at them they need to keep their trap shut!

Comment

2-0 win was ian stewart and john gregory
                  a small qpr mob went into north bank and had a go....happy days.

the team we had THEN was quality and not what we have now, many home produced, no loans and some real bargains...stainrod £250k approx....gregory £100k??

Comment

hes turned into the new Zesh for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      2-0 win was ian stewart and john gregory
                      a small qpr mob went into north bank and had a go....happy days.

the team we had THEN was quality and not what we have now, many home produced, no loans and some real bargains...stainrod £250k approx....gregory £100k??
                      Blinding goal by Stewart. I reckon it was Fenwick who got the other though.

Comment

Cant remember who got the other stewart cut in and banged it if i recall.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Ramage played well yesterday. Thats the 1st time i`ve heard us sing his name in appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                            Only moan when I feel I should. A lot of people at Rangers seem to pay their money and accept mediocrity.

I want my Rangers who I have paid top dollar to see, to be producing top football and not languishing above the relegation zone.
                            seems to be all you do....must be bliss being that unhappy.

Comment

Stewart & Fenwick, 84 but the previous season ! Done a 2-0 double over them. Happy days, I recall a white van load of R's taking liberties up by the clock end before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                fans pay the price to boo and have a go
                                "to boo" possibly, but even that is a contentious and debatable argument, when directed at their own players.

"to have a go" - even if it means verbally abusing players? Thats definitely stretching it IMO. You've met Ramage first hand, everyone knows what a nice and down to earth fella he is, so whatever was said to him must have been pretty bad for him to react like that.

Fans who verbally abuse players is where I draw the line, so if youre saying that "fans pay the price to have a go" then I would fundamentally disagree.

Comment

Working...
                                X