poor attendance again..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor attendance again..........

:rollingeyesbarely 13k with 2500+ wendy......pitiful reduction in prices for next season hardly inspires the thoughts of a 'new 30000' stadium some where on the a40..........unless a major influx of talent in the summer id guess average of barely 11k season if its another one of dross like this year!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

2,500 Weds Don't think so, try 1400,hundreds of seats in top and bottom tier

Comment

Also Bank Holiday, lots of people away on holiday.

Comment

no excuses...we do not have the support many imagine we have..12000 is our home average and has been for yrs....

Comment

Did the club's PR machine say it was a near sell-out before the game?
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Did the club's PR machine say it was a near sell-out before the game?
            they always do this to try and get fans to panic buy. according to box office there were only a handful of bronze seats left in HU block, it was more than half empty. The club doesn't like selling bronze either, equal opps i think not.
            Stewerds being tw*ts again yesterday, not so big and brave at the school end with swansea were they.

Comment

QPR have done this for years it looked at least 14,500 yesterday. I think its a tax write off to be honest, its all cash for tickets no receipts so say they knock 1,000 off the gate at people paying average £26 cash that works out the best part of £600,000 for 23 home games (not including cups). That's what I imagine anyway and why wouldn't they most cash based businesses do the same.

Comment

I tell you now there were not 5000 empty seats yesterday, max 2000 empty. I reckon more like 15500.
                :drunk:

Comment

Yea defo was packed in Ellerslie and all the other stands looked healthy also.

Comment

Looking out from SAR yesterday Ellerslie was only 2/3rds full, Weds only sold 1800 so plenty of spaces. lower loft half empty too.
                    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

ric-roc, that's tax fraud and quite nowty if caught!

we rarely sell out.....

Comment

come off it - the conspiracy theory about ticket sales and official attendance is laughable. I bet you beleive man didn't walk on the moon, ghosts exist and Elvis is alive and well and living in Brentford.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

So when all the money from walk up ticket sales is collected on matchday & brought together not a receipt in sight you reckon every penny of that is declared? Hmm all I'm saying is don't be so sure.

Comment

For those that think that 13000 was an accurate figure quoted.

With a capacity of 18000 that is 5000 empty seats. With ER and SAF being roughly double the LR and School end, 5000 empty seats equates to the entire loftus road end being empty.

Absolute Maximum of 3000 empty seats I would say
                            :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                            X