Cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook

If it was anybody else apart from cook who we had bought, everyone would have been blaming gianni saying how s*** a deal it was. Big wages, been out injured for ages and not actually that great. Just putting it into perspective.

sentiment aside, purely in terms of games played, goals/ assists/ general contribution as against cost he must be one of the worst signings the new regime has made (and there is stiff competition for that particular acolayde).

Comment

I do like Cookie but to be fair he's not that good. Think Hogan is a much better winger, quick sharp & hungry. Cook could be out the door this summer I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        sentiment aside, purely in terms of games played, goals/ assists/ general contribution as against cost he must be one of the worst signings the new regime has made (and there is stiff competition for that particular acolayde).
        Agreed.

Comment

what basis is hogan a better winger?

he doesnt cross
          he doesnt beat his man
          he is too lightweight
          he doesnt tackle

i cant think of a single thing he does that would make me put him in ahead of cook.
          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Cook is better then hogan, but if it hadnt been cook and had been anyone else everyone would have said it was one of the worst deals in the flavio era

Comment

Was he wearing ice skates instead of boots today?

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post

he doesnt cross
                he doesnt beat his man

he is too lightweight
                he doesnt tackle

i cant think of a single thing he does that would make me put him in ahead of cook.
                what are u talking about?

Comment

he doesnt cross
                  he doesnt beat his man
                  he is too lightweight
                  he doesnt tackle

Delusional comes to mind. I take it you were not at the game today to see Hogan whip in some lovely balls that the forwards never capitalised on. Cook is supposedly in his prime age wise yet does next to nothing with the ball. Young eager hungry raw Hogan for me all day over Cook.

Comment

if cookie wasn't an 'r's fan'........mmmmm.....methinks our attitudes towards him a trifle different???
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

SOME

SOME PLAYERS REALLY SUFFER WITH INCONSISTANCY,AND COOKIE IS ONE OF THOSE PLAYERS..............he has so much ability but he just cant be consistant................AS MUCH AS I LOVE WARNOCK I WISHED HE WOULD RE INSTATE BUZSACKY AS A GOAL SCORING WINGER................i remember when he scored 16 goals in a season.................buzsacky has one problem he seas himself as a midfield player

Comment

he doesnt cross
                        he doesnt beat his man
                        he is too lightweight
                        he doesnt tackle

err....not always crocked!

Comment

Cook came on too late yesterday to affect the game. Hogan was poor and should have been subbed much earlier. Not sure what Warnock sees in Hogan. He is too inconsistent.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I don't want to sh*t on your riff there DFE, but Buzsaky has NEVER scored 16 a season - this season his best ever season (07/08 with us) was 10 goals. and the reason that he sees himself as a midfield player is the reason that EVERYONE sees him as a midfield player - HE IS!
                            RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Well most of the team this season has been off form.... so we could say that with most players not just Cook.

I would keep Ephraim & Cook as i'm sure next season they'll both be ready.

Comment

Working...
                              X