Rangers need reinforcements - warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers need reinforcements - warnock

Boss Neil Warnock vowed to make major improvements to QPR's squad in the summer after seeing his side draw 1-1 at home to Sheffield Wednesday.

more

well said get rid of hall,ramage,borrowdale,legs,angymang,helgusson,vin e and the loanees except simpson

Comment

he has got to keep us up first before we start thinking about the summer

Comment

To be honest, Simpson was largely pants this afternoon.

Comment

yh i struggling with injuries me feels but overall had a good season worth a punt young and willing

Comment

Pauly, 4 out of your list dont feature anymore and vine only got 90 secs plus added time. NW must ship out the entire back line and bring in at least three quality strikers. Only the midfield is ok, plenty of talent there, although Leggs dont cut it.
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

yh thats why get rid of em simple those players weather they play 90 or 90 secs jus cant hack it the others r fine jus need a full pre season with warnock

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                Pauly, 4 out of your list dont feature anymore and vine only got 90 secs plus added time. NW must ship out the entire back line and bring in at least three quality strikers. Only the midfield is ok, plenty of talent there, although Leggs dont cut it.
                With you all the way, well nearly, the midfield needs some quality. Faurlin is the only one who shows any real talent.

Comment

TBH out of our current lot I would only keep Faurlin, Cook, Buzacky, Mahon, Rowlands, Ephriam, Connolly, and Cerney, Buy Simpson and Taarabt and keep Balanta as back up
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                  X