Ikeme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikeme

Pleased he's going back. Average, no better than our own player in Cerny, and just launches every kick to the other goalkeeper.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
    Pleased he's going back. Average, no better than our own player in Cerny, and just launches every kick to the other goalkeeper.
    Think he's got better especially as he's had more confidence in his defenses. But his kicks aren't that bad, probably the way neil is asking him to play.
    Did you see Derby's goalkeepers kicks, come on now that's bad.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Not bad kicks, just giving to the ball straight back to the opposition as they're too long.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Funnily enough, I've grown to be comfortable with Ikeme as our goalie.
        He catches the ball, rather than punches it, most of the time, something which will become the reverse when Cerny gets back in the side.

Comment

im glad he has gone aswell. how many clean sheets? 1?

and today they had what 1 shot on target and it went in. so did derby.

he doesnt give me any confidence that he will stop any shots.
          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

I think when Cerny returns we will see just how good Ikeme was especially collecting the ball. Last keeper I can remember collecting as many balls as him was Jan's. Think he has potential to be a top keeper!!!!

People moan about Ikeme's kicking well let me remind you about Cerny's Live on Sky which was passed directly to their forward and resulted in a goal. Cerny is a decent No2 he would not be my number one. Will be interesting to see if we concede more from set pieces towards the end of the season when he comes flapping.

Personally I would like to thank Ikeme for his efforts and would welcome him back

Comment

Ikeme is better than Cerny. He makes good saves and commands his box. Cerny does not do that.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                Ikeme is better than Cerny. He makes good saves and commands his box. Cerny does not do that.
                Totally agree mate!!

Comment

Early part was made a scapegoat by the Rangers faithful. Better than Cerny in my opinion and seeing a puncher of crosses instead of a catcher might lead to a few anxious moments, between now andx the end of the season
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    Think he's got better especially as he's had more confidence in his defenses. But his kicks aren't that bad, probably the way neil is asking him to play.
                    Did you see Derby's goalkeepers kicks, come on now that's bad.
                    Ikeeeeeeemeeeeee!

Comment

Has Ikeme definitely gone back?
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I can't think of any goals that were his fault because of a howler. Warnock must be telling him to kick it long, I don't agree with that tactic all the time, but when you see the defence push up to the half-way line, what else can he do. ?

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          Has Ikeme definitely gone back?
                          I thought loan period expired on 6 April, cannot be extended, so could play at Leicester if that is correct.

Comment

Hammersmith r

We cannot extend Ikeme's loan, league regulations
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                              Ikeeeeeeemeeeeee!
                              Alright D.

Thought you'd have Ikeme as your Avatar pic & signature by now.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X