Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is wrong with SOME people on this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is wrong with SOME people on this board?

taarbbt was rubbish doesnt pass - what are you guys on, best player by miles

atmosphere was rubbish - not great but one of the better ones this season, if you dont like it start singing or sing louder.

stop moaning and get behind the team u old farts

Hear, hear, young fella.
    And can the utter cretins who booed Priskin when he was subbed, please become Manure armchair supporters, thankyou.

Comment

Best player by miles is Faurlin and his is ours.

Comment

Brilliant post.

QPR's crowd is genuinely full of assholes.

Adel is awesome...............end of

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
          taarbbt was rubbish doesnt pass - what are you guys on, best player by miles

atmosphere was rubbish - not great but one of the better ones this season, if you dont like it start singing or sing louder.

stop moaning and get behind the team u old farts
          Whilst I agree with the sentiment of getting behind the team, some of us "old farts" have been going long enough and remember a good R's team, to actually be able to make a comparison between good football and the current servings and are not necessarily impressed by a show pony, as good as he can be on his day.

Comment

"Adel is awesome...............end of"

is that it then, no debate allowed, i dont think u have grasped what forums are about, they are about debate and differences of opinion hopefully argued without abuse.

is you want ti to be "end of" then i suggest u register adelisawesome.com and everyone who agreed ... end of can live their without fear of contradiction

as far as i am aware this board is for everyone so i am afraid you just cant have your "end of" however much you might like it
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Buszacky and Taarabt were discussed on many a thread last night and we as fans are divided. Nothing wrong with that, its only opinions. Its what these boards are all about!
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

"Adel is awesome" - Didnt have a good game, same as against Derby when Savage had him sussed all game.

The best 2 balls played today were crosses from Ramage, yet the majority just want to abuse him, if Adel had his passion, desire and commitment to shirt & fans perhaps he may be awesome!

Comment

Two Ball is a show pony who plays for himself, not QPR FC and we will be a better team without him. Simpson has gone backwards and with a reported £10,000,000 sitting in NW's back pocket, I cant see / dont want to see him at W12 next season.

Comment

of course he's got talent, but when you're 5 points off the drop a showboater is not what you need. he wants a move abroad, that's all he's interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                      "Adel is awesome" - Didnt have a good game, same as against Derby when Savage had him sussed all game.

The best 2 balls played today were crosses from Ramage, yet the majority just want to abuse him, if Adel had his passion, desire and commitment to shirt & fans perhaps he may be awesome!
                      But then we wouldn't have a chance of keeping him, in our current position.

He is very raw, however, he has improved since Warnock came in. That may be due to him trying to impress Spanish scouts, but if it's due to Warnock, and we have a slight chance to get him at a reasonable price, then we would be insane not to take it.

Rodney, Stanley and the greats of the past had bad games, but this club's history would have been poorer if they hadn't played for us.

I'll happily take a few bad games, and a few selfish 'show-pony' moments, to have someone with his talent playing in blue and white hoops.

We've had lots and lots of hard-working players (not that aren't vital as well), but very, very few players that make you gasp, and applaud a piece of genius.

Marsh, Bowles, and Wegerle have had that. Taarabt has it to an extent, and he's only a youngster. He could be a Rangers legend.

But no, less flitty-farty football, and more running yourself into the ground please Adel, or f*** off, we don't want your sort here at QPR. :facepalm:

Comment

Originally posted by shanksy View Post
                        of course he's got talent, but when you're 5 points off the drop a showboater is not what you need. he wants a move abroad, that's all he's interested in.
                        Totally agree with you there! We need fighters and we don't really have any at the mopment apart from Faurlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                          Totally agree with you there! We need fighters and we don't really have any at the mopment apart from Faurlin.
                          To say we lack fight isn't really correct, we have lost 1 game in 7 and came back from 2-0 down last weekend, without Warnock installing some steel, we would without doubt be bottom 3 this morning, as it is we are 5 points ahead with a game in hand. We do though lack the killer touch, we could so easily have come away with 6 points from the last 2 games, if we had it.

Comment

if we were in an automatic promotion place then fine, you can show off your silky skills til the cows come home.... but we're not. Passing the ball is quite a basic skill... give it a go Adel!

Comment

Originally posted by shanksy View Post
                              if we were in an automatic promotion place then fine, you can show off your silky skills til the cows come home.... but we're not. Passing the ball is quite a basic skill... give it a go Adel!
                              I refer you to the goals against Preston last week. And the present that Vine skied.

Comment

Working...
                              X