Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll-Are you happy with new ST pricing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll-Are you happy with new ST pricing??

Simple answer realted too today's release of QPR ST prices.
    Happy with the new pricing & will buy.
    45.24%
    Not happy but will buy anyway
    21.43%
    Not happy & will not buy
    25.00%
    Undecided as yet
    8.33%

Originally posted by Neil
    see my poll on another thread because there aint one here
    Cheers Neil I voted on yours-This poll is to gauge how many will or will not buy. Thanx

Comment

I'm sort of content with the prices and will buy.

Comment

Number 1

Comment

Originally posted by Neil
          see my poll on another thread because there aint one here
          Your poll is self opinionated, I'll stick to this one.

Comment

end of the day, its natural to maon about spending money.

If we could get 18,000 st holders say like Derby then the price would be lower.

We want good players, be a stable champsionship club and have aspirations of promotion, very little leeway in how you can price up the season tickets.

Cannot expect them to fund everything
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

We want good players, be a stable champsionship club and have aspirations of promotion, very little leeway in how you can price up the season tickets.

I agree but lower season tickets=more supporters old & new=matchday turnover soaring.

People keep mentioning Fulham and it's slightly annoying BUT they have a point. A pal of mine pays £700 a year at Chelsea....do you see where people are coming from Pete?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Cheaper prices = more punters = increased revenue via food, drink, club shop, it's not rocket science, pete.
                Also, a little speculation from our billionaire board, would reap quite a bit of accumulative wonga via promotion to the promised land, again not rocket science, is it?

Comment

I think thats me priced out just so much money think each ST is £100 over priced...

Comment

Well if i break mine down (23 + 1 free cup game) = £16 per game with the 5% this becomes £15. I am not rich, but i dont think that is over priced as i would spend far more than £15 on a saturday afternoon in a pub, or out shopping etc...
                    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

well at the time of writing this message 72% of fans will buy a ST. Interesting figure, more than I would of thought to be honest.

Comment

72% of 36 who have voted is 26 guarenteed season tickets sold!

Only 8,974 more till our 5% off yeaaaaaaah!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                          72% of 36 who have voted is 26 guarenteed season tickets sold!

Only 8,974 more till our 5% off yeaaaaaaah!

Comment

can afford it just not sure whether it is going to be value for money or a complete rip off like this season....they will need to invest HEAVILY in players and my whole matchday experience before i shell out for 4 season tickets...

Comment

The Warnock factor comes into it as well, because he is now manager and flab is no longer running things has encouraged me to renew, if neither of those events had happened, i would not have renewed.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                              X