Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feeling a bit nervous about Sheff Wed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else feeling a bit nervous about Sheff Wed....

Maybe its because we finally have match which really means something (be it at the wrong end of the table). Win and we pull clear, lose and we get dragged in......been feeling pretty anxious today thinking about this match.

Am I alone?

I didn't want to think about it but thanks for making me feel the way you do now!

Comment

Not really nervous as I expect to beat them !! Its a game that needs winning though and hope the players are not thinking of a summer break just yet. We have two hard away games coming up after and it gives us a bit of a cushion if we get a victory on Saturday.

No games at this time of the season are easy and only Barnsley and Newcastle between now and the and of season have nothing to play for, so its important the players take this game seriously. We are enough points clear of Palace with a game in hand and they have a tough one coming up against Middlesboro who still have an outside chance of the Play offs, so if all goes well by 5pm on Saturday we should be more relaxed with the games remaining
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We need all 3 pts, Sheff Wed are s.hite but anything other than a win and its going to get tense, I think we'll lose to Leicester.

Expecting the best atmosphere off the season on Sat and a virtual sell out, must hit them hard from the off like we did against West Brom and they will crumble, edge of the seat stuff guaranteed.

Nervous, anxious, excited, biggest game of the season so far without a doubt.

Comment

If you were a supporter of Palace/Watford/Wed i'd feel more nervous,we have a little cushion they have nothing,i honestly cannot see Watford getting anymore than 45pts with there remaining games,they are in a bad run of form and i cannot see us not picking up anymore points between now and the end of the season,i still think if the worse came to the worse 47pts is still enough,but a win against Wed would be nice but not a disaster ... !!!

Comment

well

well i expect qpr to destroy them to be honest the warnock genius is starting to enter the players minds

Comment

am nervous,expect a very hard game,which i expect will end in yet another draw.

Comment

sh*tting myself

Comment

no cos we have found some form, playing with more confidence and defending better
                  owls are fighting for survival and know it...fortune favours the brave.
                  we are at home and it's in our hands, we have to rely on no one but qpr.

Comment

I wasn't particularly concerned until I saw the weather forecast.
                    We don't play well in heavy rain -- the Derby hoof-match showed that.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Its a must win game IMO

Comment

thinking about it...when was the last time we were nervous before playing wednesday....what happened then

Comment

We need 5 points in 7 games. Lose against Sheff Wed and we're still ok. Other teams have to win as well. We'll be fine whatever happens tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X