Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

palarse

Comment

tbh if we lose Sat I wouldn't be to confident of staying up ...having said that I hope it's Watford apart from anything else it will save us from our annual 3 goal humiliation at Vicarage Road.

Comment

Sheff Weds

Comment

i think pymouth will just about stay up so palace and watford to go down

Comment

I think it's beyond Plymouth to stay up, they need to show 'Play-off' form to survive.

Watford have got a game in hand, but a tough run in and the worst form in the league.

Palace have also got some tough games left but are showing some fight.

.......so WATFORD!

Comment

too close to call....so cannot make a guess....hope it's watford tho.

Comment

Think it be palace. But if watford loes both game over the this weekend and palace pick up 1 point then watford could be down. By the way watford game in hand is against us and if they don't pick 3 points between now and then we could relegate watford.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                  Think it be palace. But if watford loes both game over the this weekend and palace pick up 1 point then watford could be down. By the way watford game in hand is against us and if they don't pick 3 points between now and then we could relegate watford.
                  that would be sweet

Comment

Watford

Comment

Working...
                    X