QPR wall paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR wall paper

Does anyone know where i can get QPR wallpaper from. My son's bedroom is painted out blue and white hoops but it needs redecorating now and i was going to change to some Rangers wallpaper for a change but i cannot find any at all. Please help!!

Sorry mate I don't but Ive always wanted to get photos of the 4 stands blown up onto full size wallpaper and have the stadium as wallpaper. Then all you need is green carpet with the pitch markings a hey presto your kid grows up in Loftus Road! I think you should do it!

Comment

cheers mate - that does sound good

Comment

It's an idea.

http://www.bagsoflove.co.uk/interior...wallpaper.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by crowlehoops View Post
          Does anyone know where i can get QPR wallpaper from. My son's bedroom is painted out blue and white hoops but it needs redecorating now and i was going to change to some Rangers wallpaper for a change but i cannot find any at all. Please help!!
          My parents gave me some R's wallpaper about 40 years ago when i was just a kid but i'm sorry to say i no longer have it and don't live anywhere near there anymore, but i suppose at my age it would be a bit weird me living at home with my parents now, also my wife wouldn't be too happy.
          I wonder what she'd think about the wallpaper though?
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
          X