Would Jimmy Kebe be a good signing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Jimmy Kebe be a good signing?

Kebe has been in fantastic form recently and each time I've seen him I've been extremely impressed with him.

Anyone else think he would be a good signing?

Everytime he plays against us looks average at best. But when you hear reports and see highlights of other games he seems like the best player on the pitch.
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
      Everytime he plays against us looks average at best. But when you hear reports and see highlights of other games he seems like the best player on the pitch.
      That's what I thought. During the FA Cup run he's looked brilliant but against us nothing spectacular.

What other right wing (and I don't mean politically) options are there?

Comment

Ambrose has always played as a winger, it's only this season Warnock put him centrally. But again with him he has had a fantastic year but would it be another curetonesque signing, where as soon as they come to us they revert back to a shadow of their former selves.
        15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

McAnuff.

Comment

I like Kebe but also think that Hameur Bouazza at Blackpool is a good winger.
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              McAnuff.
              Always liked Jobi but personally think Kebe is the better player.

He can play centrally as well as on the wing.

Comment

Kebe was the only one of their lot who looked half decent at Loftus Road. Decidely average (as all of them were) at the Mad Stad...

Comment

Ambrose has always played as a winger, it's only this season Warnock put him centrally. But again with him he has had a fantastic year but would it be another curetonesque signing, where as soon as they come to us they revert back to a shadow of their former selves.

So maybe we should sign Priskin then. Not "that" impressing while on loan. But maybe he would be a star if we sign him?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

That's incorrect - he had a good game against us at Loftus Road and looked a dangerous player.

Comment

I don't recall who was playing well or not, but thought Reading created quite a few decent chances at LR. The main things that let them down was their finishing and defending.

Comment

In the our home game against them he did make a difference, and was their only stand out player for me. Gave Borrowdale a headache to the point Vine had to come back and do Gary's job!

Comment

Sigurdsson (sp?) please

Comment

Working...
                          X