Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watford fans found out about Helguson

Priceless.

"When we first got him here on loan, he scored a few goals and looked very good still, however his legs are gone now, he cant play a full 90 mins anymore!"

Sound familiar!??

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
      "When we first got him here on loan, he scored a few goals and looked very good still, however his legs are gone now, he cant play a full 90 mins anymore!"

Sound familiar!??

Very!

Comment

Muhahahaha!

Comment

Muhahahaha!

Comment

We're still paying some of his wages.
            Last edited by kevinQPR; 31-03-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post
              Kill the moment why dont you

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post

are you sure if he has already gone like some people mentioned on here, if that is true then we have him off the books as one of their backers bought him allegedly

Comment

To me, it doesn't look like they're slating him. Just that age has taken it's toll and they still feel he has a part to play.

Not really the same, is it?

He was pony for us and we wanted rid. They still want to keep him as an impact player.

Good luck to him. Never did it for us, but he was a model pro in the sense he just tried to get on with the job.
                  Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 31-03-2010, 11:27 AM.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by kevinQPR View Post
                    are you sure if he has already gone like some people mentioned on here, if that is true then we have him off the books as one of their backers bought him allegedly

Watford can't afford to pay him the money he was on with us. The player is hardly going to take a wage cut - so we will be making up the difference until
                    his contract with us would have expired. That's how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      To me, it doesn't lookm like they're slating him. Just that age has taken it's toll and they still feel he has a part to play.

He was pony for us and we wanted rid. They still want to keep him as an impact player.

Good luck to him. Never did it for us, but he was a model pro in the sense he just tried to get on woth the job.
                      But QPR fans see what they wanna see. And I agree with you. Good luck to him

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        To me, it doesn't look like they're slating him. Just that age has taken it's toll and they still feel he has a part to play.

Good luck to him. Never did it for us, but he was a model pro in the sense he just tried to get on with the job.
                        "Same with my rangers mate. said he couldn't hit a barn door etc. I just said he had the wrong colour shirt on and laughed.

ooops."

"Hahaha didn't I warn you all weeks ago? Didn't I say I bet Malky had gone and bought him? What an utter joke that man is."

Most seem to think he's utter turd to be honest.

Comment

"Same with my rangers mate. said he couldn't hit a barn door etc. I just said he had the wrong colour shirt on and laughed.

ooops."

"Hahaha didn't I warn you all weeks ago? Didn't I say I bet Malky had gone and bought him? What an utter joke that man is."

Most seem to think he's utter turd to be honest.
                          'When we first got him here on loan, he scored a few goals and looked very good still, however his legs are gone now, he cant play a full 90 mins anymore! '

'H has to be used as an impact sub from now on and could still be useful for us. His legs cant take the 90 mins anymore which is understandable'

'That Leicester game, he was unreal'

'Better as an impact sub (like the Leicester game) '

I'd say just as many feel he has a part to play. This selected reading lark is pretty good for backing up arguements...I may try it more often.

End of the day, every clubs fan base is split on most players. It's the way it goes. We've got plenty of players like that here.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

That's why I said "most" Benny, as opposed to saying "all".

I live near Watford and speak to many Watford fans, most tell me he's not the same player they once had and now understand why I said he was rubbish when they signed him.

Comment

I wonder how much they have paid for him?

Comment

Working...
                              X