HQ This Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ This Saturday

Taking a friend to HQ this Saturday, im a little bit out of the loop so want to ask a few questions.

We are arriving on the train and planning on going for a few beers before the game, are there any good pubs for banter ( maybe even the odd rangers song ) not to far from the ground ( walking distance).

We also want to sit in the noisey areas of the ground im thinking R block or similar, is there anywhere you guys reccomend sitting in order to be in the middle of the action songs etc.

All your help would be apreciated !

Supeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooopsaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

The springbok pub is right outside the ground. It is for home fans only, so you will need to show your ticket to get in. R block is ok, but the upper loft is a better view in my opinion. I would suggest MU block because it is right behind the goal, or PU which is just off center. This is just my opinion, others might suggest a different answer.

Comment

welcome aboard dave

your in the right area for the songs mate but as for noisey.its really not so much anymore.i sit in that area and its not wot it use to be.hopefully next season will pick up again.as for a beer before the game.the springbok has been done up and it quite good in there and is only for home fans now.apart from that mate anywhere in the bush is ok.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Q/P/R blocks for noise factor mate, and you get a decent view in R too, its 'silver' category so will set you back £25.

Comment

If you are going for a few beers then why not try a few different boozers...in no particular order..The Defectors Weld,The Green,The White Horse,The Shepherd and Flock,The Goldhawk,The Adelaide,The British Queen,The Springbok..all very different but all will have some Rangers fans in there.

And you can't beat the RBlock.

Comment

just make sure that you stand at the back of R Block - anywhere from about row R and upwards...
            RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

is that anywhere near the gold seats in the south africa rd stand where i will be on saturday

Comment

What R block???

Thats Ellerslie Road

Comment

R Block Row H

Hopefully be a good atmosphere !!!

Heres to 3 points you R'ssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                  "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                    is that anywhere near the gold seats in the south africa rd stand where i will be on saturday
                    Opposite side of the ground!

Comment

make sure

make sure you wear your colours though because loftus road is not going to be a very nice place to be,wednesday will need all those two thousand,when they come to the horror dome

Comment

Working...
                      X