No announcement yet.

Platinum Evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did say that there will be some good news in the coming days but didnt devuldge what it was . billy rice was a top man too

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      I have never rated Leigterwood. A real weak link in our side. You watch him closely and you will see how poor is decision making is, his passing and his control. He gets away with a lot because of his strength. I watched the Newcastle game tonight and Leigterwood would have been showed up in this game. We won't move forward with him in the side.

Agreed, I've never rated legsofwood.

Comment

This Mick Jones.

Is he not the ex Leeds centre forward?

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
          cheers w12 nice report

what was faurlins english like?
          I wondered about that too - anyone?
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

muy malo

.............no se

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              This Mick Jones.

Is he not the ex Leeds centre forward?
              No he was a centre half

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              I wondered about that too - anyone?
              His English was ok one to one, got a bit tongue tied on the MIC but he certainly understood what everyone was saying. He was a confident lad which surprised me as I thought he'd be shy, much bigger personality than Legiertwood IMO.

Comment

Will this event be shown on QPRPlayer?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  No he was a centre half

His English was ok one to one, got a bit tongue tied on the MIC but he certainly understood what everyone was saying. He was a confident lad which surprised me as I thought he'd be shy, much bigger personality than Legiertwood IMO.
                  cheers w12

"birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                    Will this event be shown on QPRPlayer?
                    They were filming so it's possible.

Comment

Many thanks W12 - nice report and some good positive replies( i chose to ignore the negative and slight digs at other people from some posters).

Nice to see that they have seen our defence is pretty poor and i think if most are honest- connolly aside - i would start again....

Faurlin is no where the best midfield in this league and maybe not at our club for some time, but he certainly is the most promising youngster I have seen for a while.New country, young lad far from home,managerial changes galore - shat football and yet we have heard nothing from this lad - just got on and got better....Loads for to come suspect and well done to AJ for his attitude.

Comment

They were filming so it's possible.
                        Awesome. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                          Many thanks W12 - nice report and some good positive replies( i chose to ignore the negative and slight digs at other people from some posters).

Nice to see that they have seen our defence is pretty poor and i think if most are honest- connolly aside - i would start again....

Faurlin is no where the best midfield in this league and maybe not at our club for some time, but he certainly is the most promising youngster I have seen for a while.New country, young lad far from home,managerial changes galore - shat football and yet we have heard nothing from this lad - just got on and got better....Loads for to come suspect and well done to AJ for his attitude.
                          well said spencer.spot on
                          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

No he was a centre half

I'm confused!

Is he the ex Leeds player? If so - definitely a centre forward - played up front with Sniffer before they bought Duncan McKenzie.

If not - well - Can he knock out C# and Dmin7 in the opening chords for London Calling?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              I'm confused!

Is he the ex Leeds player? If so - definitely a centre forward - played up front with Sniffer before they bought Duncan McKenzie.

If not - well - Can he knock out C# and Dmin7 in the opening chords for London Calling?
                              Ex Derby & Notts County Centre Half

Comment

Cheers, W12 Ranger.
                                All very positive, all very much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X