Goals from set-pieces.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals from set-pieces.

We seem to score most of our goals from open play...should we be scoring from more set-pieces and will this change under warnock??
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

I thought I've noticed that free kicks are now whipped into the six yard area from diagonal free kicks as like in the prem where these balls can be very dangerous. Wasn't it buz that scored one recently that bounced in off the far post?

Comment

Since Warnock has been here it looks like we have been working on set pieces.Watching Ambrose for Palace yesterday he takes a good set piece,and has scored a lot of goals this season probably what Warnock has encouraged.

Comment

we need a centre forward for tht. now we dont have one

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          we need a centre forward for tht. now we dont have one
          Yeah we have,his name is Priskin,super striker.....

Comment

Taarbt swings in a great ball from free kicks with plenty of pace, thats wot we need now a floated ball in
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Do we score enough tho from corners etc??....typical warnock teams have had a reputation for big bustling centre halfs and centre mids who bag a few goals..will we resort to relying on more goals from these situations???
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                Do we score enough tho from corners etc??....typical warnock teams have had a reputation for big bustling centre halfs and centre mids who bag a few goals..will we resort to relying on more goals from these situations???
                was it cloughie who said, every goal is a good goal?

Comment

We still have no end product. Well not a good enough one anyway, or we will have loads more goals. Let's hope Neil brings someone in.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

We need a big beast of a centre forward.

Set pieces are a problem, but we are getting better with free kicks and corners. Players have a couple of days off now, so hopefully they can be worked on when they come back (wednesday) i think.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                      was it cloughie who said, every goal is a good goal?
                      Yeah and who was it that first said every hole's a goal? Certainly got me through my informative years with plenty of sane justification :drunk:
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                      X