Just on my way home...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just on my way home...

Sorry this obviously won't be as in depth as I would like, but I left Deepdale today absolutely delighted with what was (on the whole) a very good performance.

Ramage finished his goal well, as did Priskin. But the star of the show was hands down Adel Taarabt. He was absolutely marvelous, he struck the perfect balance between both using his skill - and more importantly knowing when to pass. He gave the Preston backline no end of problems all day long, I truly can't speak highly enough of him.

I thought the penalty was probably the right decision, and on a slight negative I thought our defence was as bad as it's been all season. Gorkss & Stewart just couldn't handle Parkin today.

Hogan provided great width today, he had a very good game.

Taarabt put a gift wrapped chance on a plate for Vine but he skied it over the bar. Shocking miss!

Ikeme kept us in the game at the end after some suicidal play from Stewart, but draw was well deserved.

Finally, don't get too excited about Priskin. Although he did finish his goal well it was a 'stereotypical' performance fron him - lazy, disinterested, weak and just generally ineffective. Finished his goal well though.

Good performance though, I'm happy.

U R'sssssss!

Cool

Comment

cheers sm
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

No worries, sorry it's brief. Much harder to do on a motorway!!! ;)

Comment

Thanks for the report. Much appreciated.

Comment

cheers mate...always appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X