No announcement yet.

£4.5 Million for Taarabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would offer Spurs 3 mill down and 1.5 if we promted. I would offer Taabrat 15k a week then 40k when promted on 3 year deal. I believe Warnock well be able to get him, he seems happy playing for Warnock and IMO be has improved so much.

Comment

Poor Buzz
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rev“s wife View Post
        Poor Buzz
        why....he has bought it all on himself........

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
          I would offer Spurs 3 mill down and 1.5 if we promted. I would offer Taabrat 15k a week then 40k when promted on 3 year deal. I believe Warnock well be able to get him, he seems happy playing for Warnock and IMO be has improved so much.
          Something like this needs to be in place, my worry is that we need more players as most of this team will be going home.

If we spend 4.5m on one player that would leave us 5.5 to spend on everyone else.

How many players will we need to buy next year is the question?

Comment

I just have this feeling we will sign him, the Mittals will stump and the cash and Warnock will build a team around him. As I have said before this is the Acid Test IMO for The Board. Show us the colour of your money as there will not be another Taarabt around next season.

Comment

Comment

Shouting this. There one thing we can do has fans at nexthome game to help taabrat and the borad agree o him coming to us. All sing together sign him up sign him up. Let taabrat know we love him and want him. Let the board know we want him now

Comment

Shouting this. There one thing we can do has fans at nexthome game to help taabrat and the borad agree o him coming to us. All sing together sign him up sign him up. Let taabrat know we love him and want him. Let the board know we want him now
                  You will get the boring farts who hate flair and skill kicking up a fuss in a min
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Buying him might actually deteriorate his performance. From what I have read he is now (at least) partially motivated by the desire to show how good he is so that he is sold to a better club. Realising that he is stuck with QPR might be detrimental. I hope I am wrong.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Kirill your wrong

Comment

Hasn't he already made it known that he wants to move to Spain or Italy next year.

If thats the case then we're unable to stop him leaving

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          worth every penny, potential to be worth a lot lot more in the future.

as w12 said, no player better in the league.
                          Bloody hell i agree with you, now for that lie down.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

haha scarlet
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

he will be going back to spurs,we wont spend anything like that on one player

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                Buying him might actually deteriorate his performance. From what I have read he is now (at least) partially motivated by the desire to show how good he is so that he is sold to a better club. Realising that he is stuck with QPR might be detrimental. I hope I am wrong.
                                Correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X