Tarrabat and Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarrabat and Warnock

Think it looks like a farther and son, Neil is clever treats him well but also firm i could well sway him to stay knowing h will get games be respected but also required to be a team player, sounds like he ran the game today.Neil took him off after booking on 90 minutes rather than risk a silly 2nd, top man mangement.

It really is working, would love for him to stay.
    BTW When's their wedding?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

But what were the other managers doing with him? And I include Magilton and Gorman in this.......he would never pass before (or rarely). He got worse under Harford and Hart....now look at him

Comment

It's like a teachers pet scenario as well. Taarabt is obviously warnocks fav.

Comment

warno may like a puff on the old hubba bubba and tarby has a shed load of apple skins n marjoram!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
            Think it looks like a farther and son, Neil is clever treats him well but also firm i could well sway him to stay knowing h will get games be respected but also required to be a team player, sounds like he ran the game today.Neil took him off after booking on 90 minutes rather than risk a silly 2nd, top man mangement.
            Credit to Vine too, who steered Taarabt back to the ref to accept the yellow card, when Adel was starting to lose it and storming away from the ref.
            If Vine hadn't intervened, the 2nd yellow may well have been an immediate one for dissent.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
            X