Summer Signings ? ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Signings ? ? ? ?

Who do you think the 'R' will sign in the summer for the money we got or the likelyhood they will come to us ? ? ? ?
    QPR= Premier League!

I am not so sure I would go for players like Hooper, Beckford etc. Hooper could be the exception, but Rob Hulse is on my list. Chopra is an exciting option if you look at his goalrate. Ebanks Blake will do as well, and so will a few from Palace. Seye Olifinjana would be a dream but it will diffo remind as just a such.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Seeing if Portsmouth and Palace get relegated, sure to be 3-4 combined form there
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

lets not get carried away.

Mr Warnock is a great manager, he will get the best out of the players that he has already. He will give every player in the squad a chance to show him that they are up for the fight. He will give them games between now and the summer and see who he can mould and who needs to move on.

One problem he has is that some of our players are out at other clubs, so he can't work with them, but will get them back in the summer.

He has worked with a lot of players in this league and he and his staff will know who needs to come in to mount a serious challenge.

It is nice to speculate about players, but we don't need to spend lots of dosh.

I would rather the club spend money on an academy so that we build from within and build for the long term.

Having said all that I wish we could do both, then I really would be a happyhoop!

Comment

Speroni or Paddy Kenny in goal
          Clyne
          Ambrose and possibly Danns
          Henderson if Sheff Utd don't go up through playoffs.

Comment

my 'id be a season ticket holder again' august line up

1/speroni
            2/clyne
            3/connolly
            4/gorkks
            5/s...tu
            6/rowlands
            7/taarabt
            8/ambrose
            9/simpson
            10/adam