Season Ticket Prices To Be Announced Within Next 10 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reduce ST`s to around £450---500.

Early bird price either 10% discount or a free shirt.

An installment plan with zero interest,payable over 6 months.

No ground grading,go back to stand prices.

No promotions,except community project promotions.

Improve the loyalty scheme for away travel.

No added extras ie booking fees

Reward long standing ST holders with a year by year discount upto maybe another 10% discount.
    Last edited by Sharpy; 27-03-2010, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      My mate only pays £650 to watch Premier football at Chelsea.

We are way to expensive for our league.
      Thats what I dont get. Some fans, just because they are use to paying £600 feel its acceptable to carry on doing so with a bit of investment.

Why are we paying so much when our neighbours pay the same and watch world class players.

I know we have outgoings and all that, but added revenue at teh ground, and a better atmosphere, we could go far.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
        Why are we paying so much when our neighbours pay the same and watch world class players.
        Because we went along with the lies and spin a few years back.

Comment

Whack £150 off every adult season ticket price.

Get rid of gold, silver, bronze

Comment

Those of us who sing/chant/get behind the team should get 50% discounts.

Those who whinge/moan and boo should pay double.

Comment

Precisely

Comment

The club keep sending me a letter about my seat in upper loft now if its my seat i shouldn't pay anything for it, so my season tickey should be free right??

Comment

[QUOTE=qpr_matt;315608]They need to be brought right down to the 'working class man'.

£450 absolute tops (£400 would be better, £17 per game, makes it worthwhile). Thats £19.50 per game, and the single tickets should be a max of £22.

Plus, ST holders atm should get discounted heavily (im not a ST, but id be pissed if I was) so their loyalty needs to be rewarded.

QUOTE]

I'd agree with something similar to those prices, and also think that perhaps they should consider including 3 cup games as part of the deal.

Current ST holders should perhaps get a further reduction of £50 or a free replica shirt for next season.

Lowering ST prices and even match day single tickets, would mean no need for special promotions.

Comment

We need a packed Loftus Rd with an atmosphere like the playoff or promotion seasons and the way to get that is make it affordable. But existing ST holders should get a small reduction

Comment

Working...
                    X