Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Prices To Be Announced Within Next 10 days

What would you like to see done?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    What would you like to see done?
    Existing Season Ticket holders looked after and compensated because of all the ticket promotions this year

Comment

First find out what division we are going to play in, you cannot announce prices until we are 100% sure we are staying up. Unless of course you do 2 lots of prices

Comment

Keep the prices the same but give me a rebate on all the offers season ticket holders didnt benefit from..

I love paying £600 and then see other people getting in for a £5 etc etc..

Comment

I think season tickets should go back to how they used to be, and charged by what stand you are in. Nobody complained then. You didnt get people paying £600 for a gold seat, who cant even see the screen, no leg room etc. It makes no sense!
          Prices are too high too, and liek others say - season ticket holders get done by constant promotions and offers. Prices need to be reduced by at least 10% in some areas, and early bird offers too. People that have been coming for years, and sometimes all their life should be rewarded for their loyalty - not shafted

Comment

Buy 2 get 1 free...

Comment

They need to be brought right down to the 'working class man'.

£450 absolute tops (£400 would be better, £17 per game, makes it worthwhile). Thats £19.50 per game, and the single tickets should be a max of £22.

Plus, ST holders atm should get discounted heavily (im not a ST, but id be pissed if I was) so their loyalty needs to be rewarded.

Pete, how sure are you its within 10 days? Or is this a rumour where things can change? Or is it set in stone?

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                I think season tickets should go back to how they used to be, and charged by what stand you are in. Nobody complained then. You didnt get people paying £600 for a gold seat, who cant even see the screen, no leg room etc. It makes no sense!
                Prices are too high too, and liek others say - season ticket holders get done by constant promotions and offers. Prices need to be reduced by at least 10% in some areas, and early bird offers too. People that have been coming for years, and sometimes all their life should be rewarded for their loyalty - not shafted
                So £23.50 per game. What should match prices be?

Still far too high for the league we are in.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                  So £23.50 per game. What should match prices be?

Still far too high for the league we are in.
                  well like i say, at least 10% - depending on the seats etc

Comment

My season ticket is currently £600.

I wouldnt mind seeing it drop to £450.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I sit in the West paddock and i refuse to pay any more than £350 next season. After two rip off seasons it will make no difference to me who is manager or who we sign as i'll only go if the price is more realistic. I've been a season ticket holder too long for them to take the **** out of me.

Comment

Price freeze for new season ticket holders. 10% reduction for anyone renewing before 31st May.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          Price freeze for new season ticket holders. 10% reduction for anyone renewing before 31st May.
                          As if, id be pissed off with them prices! That would lose a lot more fans.

If they are as keen to get fans back onside. £450 highest prices, for new ST's.

Lower for exisiting.

Comment

they defiantely need to be lowered. When i tell people that im paying nearly £600 - their face says it all. I wouldnt complain so much if we genuinely had a chance of walking the league, but we wont

Comment

Personally I think that it wouldn't be the worst idea in the world to link the loyalty points system to the season ticket prices. There are an awful lot of us who have travelled the length and breadth of the country to watch QPR, and a lot of the time in terrible weather and with performances that you would have normally drawn the curtains to. The cost of the travel without the cost of the tickets is expensive to say the least. So maybe consideration should be given to providing a 50p discount for every 1 loyalty point earned. So for example, if you have 200 loyalty points, then you should receive a £100 discount on prices to give recognition and reward to those who have continued to buy ST's this season and especially to us idiots that have spent a shedload of cash supporting the team on their travels. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X