The Championship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
    Regarding Palace. I expect Hart to be sacked verrrryyy soon!! So dont write them totally off just yet.

In fact, I wouldnt be too sure about Plymouth either. They seem to battle quite well.

But again Palace. A club of their size will not accept such a downfall that Hart now voluntarily or not seems to orcestrate with bravour!

can they afford to sack him, they'ed have to pay him off and get someone else in quick. not sure the admin would let them do that

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
      can they afford to sack him, they'ed have to pay him off and get someone else in quick. not sure the admin would let them do that

I can see your point. And the more I think of it the less I understand of the appointment...
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

S****horpe have got a tough run in and don't write off Sheff Wed for the drop. Watford could wobble massively and I think it will be between them and Palace who goes down.

Comment

Plays off getting a bit more interesting, next weeks game between Cardiff and Swansea will have a big bearing on whether someone from outisde the pacek can make a late charge, ie Doncaster or Blackpool.

Still think the top 6 will remain the same by 3rd may, but next two games could make it more wide open
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i av to say personally i`m lookin forward to us being in the champ.got some good games/fixtures to look forward to...millwall,ipswich(i av family there)norwich (will stay in ipswich) sheff utd(obvious reasons) cardiff blackpool(weekend **** up) and of course you lot....bring it on,,,lol

Comment

hammer you must be the only west ham fan on this planet to have those views quality.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Palace are down.

I bet on them to be relegated, it's a done deal.

Comment

Woudl ra\ther Hull came down, only for pure footballing reasons.

West ham would be favourites to go back up and I think they would
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

:pleasantsuprise::pleasantsuprise:

ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Woudl ra\ther Hull came down, only for pure footballing reasons.

Yeah they could also attract a decent manager AND get rid of that useless italian troll. Hammer I told you at the start of the season he would get you boys relegated and I was right.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Yeah they could also attract a decent manager AND get rid of that useless italian troll. Hammer I told you at the start of the season he would get you boys relegated and I was right.
                        you did young man,your a wise ole fox

never rated the fella and cant wait to see the back of the useless,clueless grinning chimp.and you though hart was bad

let mayhem commence next season

Comment

i predict west hammabad to do a 'leeds' n go into freefall.....word is the new owners aint gonna splash the cash and unless they relocate to the olympic stadium a possible ground share with charlton looms!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            a possible ground share with charlton looms!
                            Heard Millwall have already offered them the groundshare.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              i predict west hammabad to do a 'leeds' n go into freefall.....word is the new owners aint gonna splash the cash and unless they relocate to the olympic stadium a possible ground share with charlton looms!

Comment

Working...
                              X