Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many strikers do we need to buy in the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many strikers do we need to buy in the summer?

On June 1st 2010, when Simpson, Priskin, Bent and Taraabt have all returned back to their parent clubs we will have the following strikers on our books:

Vine, German, Balanta, Helguson, Agyemang and Pellicori

IMO none of them are top 6 material and I believe we need 3 if not 4 strikers in the summer.

But how many do you think?
    None
    0.00%
    0.00%
    22.58%
    45.16%
    32.26%

3 as German deserves a shout. I'd be deeply annoyed if he wasn't given a chance as it doesn't set a good example to the rest of the youngsters. He's capable and has a great attitude so he deserves to be given a go. I'd say he's good enough for a top 6 team providing we have 3 good senior strikers.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

3 who going to look at getting 15 and one getting 20+

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        On June 1st 2010, when Simpson, Priskin, Bent and Taraabt have all returned back to their parent clubs we will have the following strikers on our books:

Vine, German, Balanta, Helguson, Agyemang and Pellicori

IMO none of them are top 6 material and I believe we need 3 if not 4 strikers in the summer.

But how many do you think?

Four - Maynard,Beckford,Hooper and Beattie will do for starters.

Comment

2 top top strikers for this level and 1 decent one for back up.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

4: that is how many gd strikers you need to be confident of automatic promotion and so far we have zero (if you exclude Simpson who is only on loan). German is a good prospect but think it wd be far better for his development to be loaned out for the season. If he does well in another team then we can look at him again but don't see there is much point in keeping him warming the bench.

Comment

To those who said we need just two strikers who from the remaining strikers are good enough to compliment those two strikers?

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                Four - Maynard,Beckford,Hooper and Beattie will do for starters.
                i think 4 new strikers we need but will we get??? those 4 sound great geejaybee.
                and what about playing a 4-3-3 formation next season wit becks beattie and hoops our front 3???

Comment

we need players all over the park,not just strikers

Comment

4 we need options options options!! 2 starters and 2 onthe bench. Beattie, McLean, Simpson and Hulse please.

Comment

if we can keep simpson.. add 2 new strikers say beattie or hooper and a more agile forward.. along with german and ur sorted.

vine, agyemang and helguson can go.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                        we need players all over the park,not just strikers
                        Obviously we do. But this is a debate on how many strikers we need.

Comment

Working...
                        X